Fake 12 back Hollow cheek Tusken Raider on Ebay

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140310937391&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

As above however this wasn't released until the ROTJ line (i believe it was found on 65 backs).

I emailed this info to the seller thinking maybe he isn't aware that his item is fake. Check out his typical scammer repsonse!

"hi there in my listing it says on a starwars 12 back there is no mention of it being an original back just it is rare as you know the hollow cheek is rare... hope this cleared it up"

plantman

Sith Lord
Ha,

I saw this and emailed him about it aswell, his response was "i am not sure if its 100% genuine but the hollow cheek raider is very rare"

It never came out on a 12 back, the tusken raider itself is a FAKE drilled and repainted cheek raider, i got him to email me sone closeups and it is definatley a fake tusken raider as well as a repro card.

burnsy

Sith Lord
Right....game on. Let's all email this ****er and cause him havoc.

I ****ING HATE SCAMMERS!!!! :twisted:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
To be fair, one look at the picture and you knwo its a face card and you take it from there.
Though I understand a newbie may not know that.

May be worth setting up a new/fake Ebay account and bidding on all these lovely scammers items, and then just not paying. What are they gonna do, leave negative feedback!? :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom