ebay listing moc

jayjedi

Sith Lord
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/jayjayjedi_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZ

have put on ebay but if anyone wants anything just let me know and we can sort out a fair price.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
aussiejames said:
You won't post overseas :( Dodgy foreigners :oops:

Im the same on Ebay i get my bidder restirctions tight and list UK only as when i didn't it caused my all sorts of problems before.

I will however sell to international members both on here and RS so if your interested in something it may be worth emailing Jay

jayjedi

Sith Lord
it was only one dodgy foreigner who didn't want recorded delivery and then says package didn't arrive so i got shafted on paypal claim as well. the problem is postage costs and delivery times. i was charging £6 for recorded postage to europe for carded figs. It costs £5.50 to post and that allows 50 pence for packaging. all i seemed to get was grief about how high my postage costs were compared to others and i should only be charging £3.50,then constant moaning about delays in getting thier figures, like its my fault that post offices are ****, so decided enough was enough and have better things to do than reply to constant bitching. i understand it pisses people off that some sellers wont sell to other countries, it does me when i want to buy stuff from the states but they wont send to the UK, but thats life..... and we have todd if something really cool comes up :lol: America's answer to buster bloodvessel

plantman

Sith Lord
I agree, it s a big inconvenient pain in the ass posting abroad, especially non-eu. I always charge full high prices for insured Airsure delivery, if they dont like it then they dont buy it, as long as i have my tracking im happy.

saber

Jedi Knight
i'm never keen on posting overseas also

i tend to charge extorsionate postage for overseas, and if they wish to pay it then fine lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom