Variants, AFA, Boxed Vehicles, Playsets etc

Kneon Light

Padawan
Have just updated my wife's ebay shop:

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Madeleines-Vintage-Star-Wars-Shop__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Loads more still to come so keep checking!!

saber

Jedi Knight
some great items there, although some seem high priced? still kinda new to collecting so not sure

I did actually make an offer for a couple of items and still thinking about your counter offer

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
I've been watching the AT-AT for ages but it's really much too expensive for me at the moment. Especially the shipping costs to the Netherlands are a bit of a letdown.

Joe

Grand Master
Capetown said:
I've been watching the AT-AT for ages but it's really much too expensive for me at the moment. Especially the shipping costs to the Netherlands are a bit of a letdown.

How about a nice deal for Emiel? He is a good guy!

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
I've been watching a few items too! I bought a loose afa green snake yoda of you guys a couple of years back through ebay, which I'm still very pleased with!

Just curious though, why do you refer to it as your wife's shop all the time - not being funny, but it seems you do all the web updates, all communication here etc - I was just wondering!

Cheers, Rudyard

Kneon Light

Padawan
burnsy said:
Good discount for forum buddies :?: 8) :?: :wink:

Of course!

I'll give free postage (UK only) on any items bought for full price.
Alternatively I will accept an offer of 75% on any item.
(If making an item please message me to say you are from this forum or I may turn the offer down!)

Capetown said:

Part of the reason the AT-AT is so expensive is beacuse I am considering sending it to AFA for grading. Feel free to make an offer though I'm sure we can sort it out. As for postage costs to the Netherlands we will only charge what it costs to post + a small amount extra for packing material etc.

saber said:
some great items there, although some seem high priced? still kinda new to collecting so not sure

I did actually make an offer for a couple of items and still thinking about your counter offer

To be fair although some items are high priced we do actually sell them at these prices. We could probably turn around items far quicker if we lowered prices but to be honest we could not cope if we did! We have 2 small children and both have jobs so finding the time is a constant problem - I still have over 150 complete figs that I have not had time to list!!!

Rudyard said:
I've been watching a few items too! I bought a loose afa green snake yoda of you guys a couple of years back through ebay, which I'm still very pleased with!

Just curious though, why do you refer to it as your wife's shop all the time - not being funny, but it seems you do all the web updates, all communication here etc - I was just wondering!

Cheers, Rudyard

You know how things work - Blokes do all the hard work, women take the credit!!!

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
PM'ed you mate.

Kneon Light said:
burnsy said:
Good discount for forum buddies :?: 8) :?: :wink:

Of course!

I'll give free postage (UK only) on any items bought for full price.
Alternatively I will accept an offer of 75% on any item.
(If making an item please message me to say you are from this forum or I may turn the offer down!)

Capetown said:

Part of the reason the AT-AT is so expensive is beacuse I am considering sending it to AFA for grading. Feel free to make an offer though I'm sure we can sort it out. As for postage costs to the Netherlands we will only charge what it costs to post + a small amount extra for packing material etc.

Joe

Grand Master
Agreed..and that's a double risk as well - sending it to the USA and it coming back in one piece, at least if you just sell it to Emiel you immediately half the danger :mrgreen:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom