droids boba fett , cut card

slim

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=300330440896

looks good to me , would nice if it stays at 30 odd quid

slim

plantman

Sith Lord
Hmmm would not get the same markings as a normal HK version though or do AFA specify it is off a droids card..the U hawks will wank if they do!

Christian

Jedi Master
slim said:
it went for 75 in the end

slim

Absolutely fooking ridiculous price - ncie one for the seller. The ONLY difference between this figure and a common-as-muck HK COO Fett is that it is packaged with the pure black imperial blaster as per the POTF Luke Stormie.

Christian.

Tank1252

Jedi Master
Lol, that does seem stoopid. What are they gonna do with it? All a very pointless & expensive exercise methinks. :?

slim

Sith Lord
just when you guys mention getting him u graded..have you noticed more and more cards with sliced blisters appearing on ebay all over....this afa grading is getting out of control !

slim

Joe

Grand Master
Indeed, there was a lot of ten beaters recently that I lost track of on ebay but I am pretty sure I know who got them..

If I had enough dosh I would buy up beaters just to store them but I don't have the money or the space :(

It's a horrible situation and its very selfish, I think the U grade is completely bogus and just a way of making certain "rich" collectors think they have something special..

It wouldn't surprise me if someone would break open a MOC like Jay's luke just for a U95...

At least I am doing my bit to save some baggies lol

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
whiteskinnydroid said:
Indeed, there was a lot of ten beaters recently that I lost track of on ebay but I am pretty sure I know who got them..

If I had enough dosh I would buy up beaters just to store them but I don't have the money or the space :(

It's a horrible situation and its very selfish, I think the U grade is completely bogus and just a way of making certain "rich" collectors think they have something special..

It wouldn't surprise me if someone would break open a MOC like Jay's luke just for a U95...

At least I am doing my bit to save some baggies lol

I couldn't agree more Joe im trying to save the odd vulnerable C7 - C8 MOC when i can :cry:

Thankfully the Luke only got an 85 for the figure sub grade so it should be safe lol

slim

Sith Lord
there even was a full run of cardbacks which included all the last 17 ..95% had bubbles which were cut at top or sliced ! most likely all just back from the guys at the afa

slim

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom