Lili Ledy 8d8! Joe

plantman

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lili-Ledy-Star-Wars-8D8-AFA-60-variant_W0QQitemZ330357716912QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4ceadab7b0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

you seen this mate...or am i behind the times?

:)

Joe

Grand Master
plantman said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lili-Ledy-Star-Wars-8D8-AFA-60-variant_W0QQitemZ330357716912QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4ceadab7b0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

you seen this mate...or am i behind the times?

:)

Seen it! BUT that is a hell of a lot of five pound notes! ROFL

Too much for it in that condition and I can't afford a payment plan, an LL MOC might never reach Romania unless I luck out and find someone's euro lottery ticket on the floor :D

plantman

Sith Lord
wonder if anyone could buy it for you and help out with a good payment plan? if i can shift some stuff i would do it for you?

Joe

Grand Master
plantman said:
wonder if anyone could buy it for you and help out with a good payment plan? if i can shift some stuff i would do it for you?

That is a really nice offer Andy but I couldn't accept, not because I am rude but I wouldn't want anyone in that position, just in case you never know what comes up and although a nice gesture you might suddenly need the money or I might not be able to send it etc :(

I think I might be saying my goodbyes to the world if my wife knew I had bought something for £400 :lol: :lol:

Cheers again Andy, the offer means a lot mate :)

Joe

Grand Master
plantman said:
No problem, im still gonna email the guy and see what his best price outside of ebay is :)

I keep telling myself to do the same but I haven't got the balls! ROFL

It's definitely not gonna get its price at the moment, everyone keeps telling me to ask him for his rock bottom ..

Let me know what he says Andy!

plantman

Sith Lord
Will do mate, im also asking what he would exchange part-ex plus cash, just in case i am selling anything he would want as a makeweight.

Joe

Grand Master
Hmmm :lol:

You starting to twist my arm a bit now mate rofl

Anyway whatever the outcome let me know what he says, it would be interesting to see how low he would go!

plantman

Sith Lord
If i overprice the makeweights and get him as low as possible it might be worthwhile :lol:

if you dont try you never know :)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I think he's had that on RS for a while.
As Joe says it is over priced, especially considering the condition.
Be interesting to see how much he is will to drop the price by.

Joe

Grand Master
weasel said:
I think he's had that on RS for a while.
As Joe says it is over priced, especially considering the condition.
Be interesting to see how much he is will to drop the price by.

He has yep, did you buy the ackbar off of him weasel? if so did you go in at full price?

Joe

Grand Master
It sold since this post was up???

It's been for sale for almost a month on RS and its been up a while on ebay with no takers, minutes after this post goes up it sells?! WTF :shock:

Joe

Grand Master
Balls :(

I just set out a load of stuff for sale and was hoping Andy would get word of a decent price then we might have been in business :(

Oh well, easy come easy go, thanks again Andy - appreciate your offer, almost mate .. Next time eh?

(Anyone reckon the buyer saw it from this post?)

Joe

Grand Master
Almost! :( :cry:

My fault really I perhaps should have spoke to Todd when it landed on RS for sale but it just seemed like so much money without knowing if I could part it out with a payment plan or get it lower.

Can't say thanks to Andy enough really, offer was a blinder mate thank you

Just gotta find out who bought it now! :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom