Great for the seller.

Paul-itoy

Jedi Knight
So earlier this week you could have had this little fella for £80 on a buy it now, but the BIN got busted and the final price hits £127 8) . Great for the seller, but £47 extra for the buyer :cry: . Sure did look like a nice piece though.
R5D4......
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170383164483&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&autorefresh=true

Paul-itoy

Jedi Knight
Even worse!!!!

I see what you mean. Card does look too good to be true as well.

Rest of his stuff looked good and legit, so if it is a fake I think he wouldn't be aware of it.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Card looks to glossy, figure is badly yellowed but the sticker is bright white????

I agree the rest of the sellers stuff looks genuine he may not have known? 127 GBP is way to much for a nice original let alone a fake :?

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Bubble is wrong and applied crooked to cardback....crudlly made rough punch hole, top may also be squared off (Picture cuts it off) and yes a repro sticker. Be glad you did not buy this one............I could have made youi a better one for much less money :D

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Paul-itoy said:
Even worse!!!!

I see what you mean. Card does look too good to be true as well.

Rest of his stuff looked good and legit, so if it is a fake I think he wouldn't be aware of it.

I dunno..........
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Star-Wars-Darth-Vader-Action-Figure-complete_W0QQitemZ170383934991QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Collectables_SciFi_fantasyCollectables_EH?hash=item27abac860f&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

this looks to one of those crude cast painted sabers (Color to dark and fragile looking tip.).......I could be wrong........but I would not buy it as for real.

AndyG

Jedi Knight
The 3 MOCs still up for sale also have different backgrounds - usually a good indicator that the pictures may not be of the actual items.

The blah blah blah about items being treasured and loved jackanory BS normally raises a caution flag for me as well.

Total bollocks tell me about the item - I'm not buying on sentiment but condition and price

jangofettish

Padawan
its not going to be good visit that buyer recieved by the royal mail, poor twat, however ignorance is bliss....

one born ever minute..... :lol: :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I've been looking a graded R5D4 MOC for ages, but I'm not paying £127 for one. Let alone paying that for one that looks blatantly fake!
Someone's gonna be pissed!

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
weasel said:
I've been looking a graded R5D4 MOC for ages, but I'm not paying £127 for one. Let alone paying that for one that looks blatantly fake!
Someone's gonna be pissed!

I know he is scamming...but I think If your going to get into vintage and pay that sort of price....you really should do your research on the stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom