SALE! RARE Coke Caps w/ Star Wars Print &Vintage R2D2 Toy

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Hi, I am sure 12 bottle tops are worth $150 :shock: But if you can't be bothered introducing yourself or reading a bit on this forum BEFORE you post a for sale thread expect a cold welcome :)

A

Anonymous

My bad, my bad. It's my first time joining a forum and I didn't know how things worked. I didn't know where to look but sure enough I read "ebay" and I just went for it. Sorry that upset you.

I don't know where to introduce myself so I'll just post here.

Hi, I go by Mike. I own a toy company in Japan called Mike International (mike-toys.com). I also collect antique and vintage toys. I started selling my vintage toys on eBay so I can reach international customers. I don't specialize in Star Wars toys but I've come across some vintage Star Wars items and wanted to let some people know. So I'm here. Nice to meet you.

Joe

Grand Master
antiquemikejapan said:
My bad, my bad. It's my first time joining a forum and I didn't know how things worked. I didn't know where to look but sure enough I read "ebay" and I just went for it. Sorry that upset you.

Hi, I go by Mike. I own a toy company in Japan called Mike International (mike-toys.com). I also collect antique and vintage toys. I started selling my vintage toys on eBay so I can reach international customers. I don't specialize in Star Wars toys but I've come across some vintage Star Wars items and wanted to let some people know. So I'm here. Nice to meet you.

Apology accepted Captain Mike

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Isn't it burnsy that is into Takara stuff? He already had the R2 I think, but he might need some other things.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
antiquemikejapan said:

Fair play to you. Most ppl join post for sale threads and disappear.
Welcome on board.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome. I just read the rules; it was in a different area so I didn't think to check it yesterday. Any suggestions as to what I can do now?

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Hi Mike, you really don't have to do anything. If any one is interested in your for sales they will contact you or just bid away on Ebay. You may have some cool knowledge about Japanese Star wars or a personal collection that you may want to post up pictures of one day. Welcome :)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, what he said!

Anyone who is interested will likely PM you. Otherwise it's the dreaded Ebay!

burnsy

Sith Lord
welcome to the forum Mike. I have bought from you before. I collect Takara items. Enjoy the forum mate

burnsy

Sith Lord
Thanks for the heads up Mike.

I had been waiting for a Bump & Go R2 for quite a while.

Let me know what other items you have mate before you dispatch it.

Thanks

Stu

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom