life size paper droideka dk publishing

A

Anonymous

found this in a pawn shop the other day. got it home and realized i couldn't keep it... so to ebay it goes.
here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/life-size-droideka-3d-bookstore-promo-SUPER-RARE-/170522230693?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b3eabfa5#ht_500wt_947

i'm willing to ship it anywhere, just message me and i'll give you a quote for shipping.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Hello, nice to meet you! Thanks for the introduction and at least making the effort to prove you're not a scammer. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I feel so bad changing your post, but if you're gonna turn up and just post links to live auctions with no intro what-so-ever...............

aussiejames

Sith Lord
For **** sake, I missed the one that came up for sale last year : http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5420&hilit=droideka&start=15
I have my snipe set to get this one. Postage will be expensive- but it's such an awesome item :p

A

Anonymous

Sorry, terrible manners on my part. I'm Lisette. I hail from across the pond in the us. I've been collecting stuff from starwars and other movies for a couple of years now. I have a nice collection of predator figures. I came across the item I'm selling purely by chance, I took a trip to the neigboring city to run some errands and walked into a small pawn shop. There sitting behind some in box furniture was the droid. I immediatly fell in love with the odd display figure and bought it. Only to bring it home and be told by my husband that I can't keep it... I'd really like it to go to someone who would enjoy it as much as I did for that scant hour.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I actually meant to post my second comment (now deleted) in her initial post, but seeemd to **** that up :roll: . I was half way through deleting my post and moving it to her initial one when I realised she had introduced herself.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, at least she posted and gave us some more information.

A

Anonymous

the truly terrible thing is that the shop had gotten 2 in and put one together and set it on display in the store, where it was later that day wrecked by someones children and then thrown away. makes me sad :cry:

majesticmagician

Youngling
Hi I'm from the uk.
I have one for sale at the moment.
I won it in a competition at work in 1999 and had it taken apart bit by bit (which took some time as there are so many bits)
Anyway it's been stored flat packed in an A1 leather hard art case and when I looked at it last weekend it was still in perfect condition with original construction instructions and contents page.
Let me know if anyone interested.
Thanks
Sean

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
If you want to sell this put up a sales thread, please, with pictures and a price. If you want to eBay it, do so. This will need to go in the "modern" for sale thread. Replying on old threads saying you've got one is not the way to go.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
majesticmagician said:
Hi I'm from the uk.
I have one for sale at the moment.
I won it in a competition at work in 1999 and had it taken apart bit by bit (which took some time as there are so many bits)
Anyway it's been stored flat packed in an A1 leather hard art case and when I looked at it last weekend it was still in perfect condition with original construction instructions and contents page.
Let me know if anyone interested.
Thanks
Sean

start your own sales thread for this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom