everything to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Hi guys

Selling everything left in my collection due to serious health problems :(

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/craignwo4life/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

aussiejames

Sith Lord
****, sorry to hear about your health. I am certainly planning on getting a couple more figures from you. There is some real great items I need.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Hey Craig, good to see you back, if only it was under better circumstances.

Sorry to hear your not well, hopefully it's nothing too serious. Good luck with the sales!

burnsy

Sith Lord
Hiya Craig,

Sorry to hear about your health, I hope it's not to serious.

Good luck with your sales mate, some great figures there.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Thanks guys but unfortunately it is very serious although I should live long enough to post all the figures that I sell over the next 2 days!! :wink:

Joe

Grand Master
Noticed you selling up some more bits the other day mate, wondered why you were selling but not foruming!

All the best, really sorry to hear somethings up.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
craignwo4life said:
Thanks guys but unfortunately it is very serious although I should live long enough to post all the figures that I sell over the next 2 days!! :wink:

Tempted to make a joke about your sick fetish for Kelly Osborne, but I won't.

spoons

Grand Master
Hey Craig - hope it's not too bad, and nothing to do with the booze :shock:

You've been missed, it was you that brought me to the SWF after buying your dt luke :)

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Weasel, I just noticed you & Craig joined up within hours of each other!! I placed 33 bids & won one figure :( That'll teach me for being a cheapskate.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
aussiejames said:
Weasel, I just noticed you & Craig joined up within hours of each other!! I placed 33 bids & won one figure :( That'll teach me for being a cheapskate.

Originally the forum had a different address and Edd moved it after a few problems, all the old posts/threads were lost and we had to start again. But the move was pre planned and Edd told us all where the new site would be and when it went live Craig, Jabba, JayJedi, Gary and myself probably all joined within a few hours of each other.

Actually, come to think of it, I think this is the third encarnation of SWF. Edd can probably correct me.

Joe

Grand Master
As it's a rather sad thread, I think it is best to lock this one up and ask that anyone wishing to pay their respects to Craig do so in his limelight thread (which is stickied in the showcase section just like Phantomshadow's) here is a link: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42 Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom