A few variants for sale !!!

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I've just listed a few figures but please read descriptions clearly as there are some repro items included with some of them just to complete the figures !! :wink:

I don't want you lot accusing me of conning people !!! :lol:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZcraignwo4life

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
As long as you realise it isn't the R2 from the Droids Factory !! :wink:

you conning bastard ,i didnt relise.some one might rush a bid in last seconds ,very misleading do you wear a balaclava when you list stuff :lol: :lol:

like the luke farm boy are all the weapons vintage

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I know you're after a mint Luke but I don't consider any of them to be mint to be honest. :wink:

The saber on the Taiwan figure is definitely vintage and I am 99% certain the others on the blonde and brown hair ones are as well, although one is missing the tip.

Sometimes I still have problems knowing the difference between original and repro lightsabers for Vader, Ben and Luke. :oops:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
craignwo4life said:
As long as you realise it isn't the R2 from the Droids Factory !! :wink:

yeah i realised mate , i can read :lol:

just because i dont live in the sprawling metropolis that is Boston, we do still have schools in Holbeach :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
I know you're after a mint Luke but I don't consider any of them to be mint to be honest. :wink:

The saber on the Taiwan figure is definitely vintage and I am 99% certain the others on the blonde and brown hair ones are as well, although one is missing the tip.

Sometimes I still have problems knowing the difference between original and repro lightsabers for Vader, Ben and Luke. :oops:

mate with my job at the moment i darnt even buy a battered klaato :( :(

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Loads more added included a lot of AFA 90 figures, so get bidding you lot !! 8) :lol:

I'm having a big clear out of my collection as I seem to start another focus then I get bored of it !! :oops:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
The loose figure auctions are ending on Monday morning and so far some are not selling !! :oops: :lol:

Come on guys don't you know a bargain when you see one? Forget the repro weapons the actual figures are near mint !! 8)

Legal disclaimer: Please read all descriptions carefully as all items are sold as seen !!!! :lol: :wink:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i am still watching the r2 craig

dont worry to much craig, people only tend to bid in the last few seconds.... its all those snipestation lot :lol: :wink:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I'm not worried, I'm just being a hard working salesman as I think I am going to be spending a bit of money very soon !! 8)

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
One postage charge regardless of how many items you win: :evil:

Ã'£1.50 for normal delivery and Ã'£2.00 for recorded delivery if you don't trust me !!

I know some of your ebay names but if they are vastly different than on here you will have to PM me !! :lol:

I know the user names of Jabba, Jay, Wozza, Twofoot, Edd, Inzaman, Spoons and Coco so if any of you win anything you don't need to tell me !! :wink:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
AFA loose figures end on Wednesday morning so get bidding !! :wink:

Feel free to shill bid (within reason of course !!!) :oops: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom