Header image

Watch out! Post Fakes, Repros, Customs selling on ebay here

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
sparkysx
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: Watch out! Post Fakes, Repros, Customs selling on ebay here

Postby sparkysx » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:09 pm

lejackal wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/starwars1977-1985/m.html?_trksid=p3692

Multiple listings described as "replacement" weapons, we all know they're repro but c'mon, at least be honest about it :roll:

Pisses me off the way they say 'nice replacement weapon' it's not nice, it's shit!

poncho
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby poncho » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:37 pm

he has the cheek to use a gw acrylic case too. :evil:

monkeyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby monkeyboy » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:33 am

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201883847271?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Bargain of the year!! hmm hang on, Chinese, zero feedback plus If you're gonna hijack a listing at least change the spiel so we don't know who the real owner is.

Lindo
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Lindo » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:01 pm

monkeyboy wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201883847271?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Bargain of the year!! hmm hang on, Chinese, zero feedback plus If you're gonna hijack a listing at least change the spiel so we don't know who the real owner is.

Whats this cunt actually trying to sell?
Looking for POTF moc's pm me if you have any for sale

Tarkin's nosehair
Regular
Regular

Postby Tarkin's nosehair » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:17 pm

Heres another one, I guess you throw a lot of bait out there, you only need one to bite :evil:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star- ... 2616139840?

Lindo
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Lindo » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:48 pm

I don't understand these China auctions if you are going to scam someone why do it this way when anyone with half a brain will know it's a scam
Looking for POTF moc's pm me if you have any for sale

Awl Skulkerkey
Regular
Regular

ToyToni selling on ebay as 'Marsking'

Postby Awl Skulkerkey » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:45 pm

After reading an article all about the ToyToni farce I decided to do a bit of homework. Discovering his ebay username is 'Marsking' I dug deeper. Immediately on viewing his items for sale it seemed obvious what is going on. Either he has found a truckload of original Star Wars weapons (luckiest man on planet) or he is selling fake weapons and palming them off as geniune! I think the latter as each item looks straight off production line! Weapons quantities range from x2 each remaining to x10 each remaining. Please see all attached photos and give me your opinions. I wouldn't buy from this guy with the reputation he has! :x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Awl Skulkerkey on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm one with the Force. The Force is with me.

SAVORY100
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: ToyToni selling on ebay as 'Marsking'

Postby SAVORY100 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:54 am

Awl Skulkerkey wrote:After reading an article all about the ToyToni farce I decided to do a bit of homework. Discovering his ebay username is 'Marsking' I dug deeper. Immediately on viewing his items for sale it seemed obvious what is going on. Either he has found a truckload of original Star Wars weapons (luckiest man on planet) or he is selling fake weapons and palming them off as geniune! I think the latter as each item looks straight off production line! Weapons quantities range from x2 each remaining to x9 each remaining. Please see all attached photos and give me your opinions. I wouldn't buy from this guy with the reputation he has! :x

All the weapons, figures, MOCs are genuine overstock/end of line. He is not selling fake / repro.
On the hunt for items for my Han Original big head / pinhead focus

WANTS LIST

HAN SOLO FOCUS

CUSTOMS SHOWCASE

Awl Skulkerkey
Regular
Regular

Postby Awl Skulkerkey » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Well that's convinced me! I was trading Star Wars over 20 years ago and never came across such an abundance of weapons and accessories. Opinions always appreciated but for me the 'grade of quality' and 'supply amounts' are phenomenally high?

lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby lejackal » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:02 pm

Awl Skulkerkey wrote:Well that's convinced me! I was trading Star Wars over 20 years ago and never came across such an abundance of weapons and accessories. Opinions always appreciated but for me the 'grade of quality' and 'supply amounts' are phenomenally high?

He bought thousands of cardbacks from Palitoy or from the person/s Palitoy sold them to, he also bought a shed load of overstock and is/was sitting on case loads of Trilogos and Meccano 20Bk Jawas. He also gathered together a vast amount of mint figures with weapons for his scam so to have an abundance of stuff left over should not surprise anyone. After all, he only stopped making fake MOCs because he was caught, not because he had a change of heart or ran out of stock.

Awl Skulkerkey
Regular
Regular

Postby Awl Skulkerkey » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Yes that's agreed according to the history of what happened. Just seems a bit strange if the weapons are only surfacing now, approx 30 years later? Why not sell weapons with figures = complete figure, more money? Again feedback appreciated

mr_palitoy
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby mr_palitoy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:31 pm

Awl Skulkerkey wrote:Yes that's agreed according to the history of what happened. Just seems a bit strange if the weapons are only surfacing now, approx 30 years later? Why not sell weapons with figures = complete figure, more money? Again feedback appreciated

The price of loose fogures and weapons has only shot up recently and he is starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel? Or maybe he is having a clear out and only found the weapons recently?

Jason
Many Bothans died to bring us this information...

Want Palitoy ESB 45A Back (Blue Circle Offer) 2-1B MOC and Palitoy ESB 30B cardbacks for first 12 figures

Mr Palitoy's Cardback Guide
http://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy

Awl Skulkerkey
Regular
Regular

Postby Awl Skulkerkey » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:27 pm

Thanks for view Jason. All I'm saying personally is that the harm he did to the Vintage Market which has/is recovering now must never be forgotten. From a collector who savours the trust we all have in this community I would not buy from this dealer. (leopard/spots) :!:

Jibbajabba
New User
New User

Postby Jibbajabba » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:00 pm

Return to “Ebay Listings”