Latest Modern Acquisitions

Taffius

Sith Lord
Some recent buys. You know who you are :D ...many thanks once again.

Attachments

• 20190112_163405.jpg
    20190112_163405.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 1,432

Taffius

Sith Lord
Russ J said:
Nice pick up's there Taff...TFA cardbacks are so nice...far superior to TLJ and Solo ones....

Russ - I am even thinking for improving cash flow by releasing my TVC and get to finish TFA and black series. Really liking the sets like this and R1.

Russ J

Jedi Master
I'm not a TVC collector tbh...great looking cardbacks though...Can't believe you don't have many TFA items looking at your wants list :eek: They were everywhere at one time and very cheap as well

Taffius

Sith Lord
Russ J said:
I'm not a TVC collector tbh...great looking cardbacks though...Can't believe you don't have many TFA items looking at your wants list :eek: They were everywhere at one time and very cheap as well

I started only vintage loose but now R1 is so close I thought TFA would look nice too. Only been in this a year so all very new! :lol:

apack7229

Sith Lord
My Walmart got some new resistance line figures in plus they had Han's speeder on sale.

Attachments

• B2290173-2241-4D56-B9DF-3120CC7D2A64.jpeg
    B2290173-2241-4D56-B9DF-3120CC7D2A64.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 1,467

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
apack7229 said:
My Walmart got some new resistance line figures in plus they had Han's speeder on sale.

Nice pick ups. What's your verdict on the BS Archive figures? I really like the card backs on these.

apack7229

Sith Lord
Thanks guys. I'm not really sure that they're worth buying if you have the earlier versions since they are the same unless you hadn't picked them up yet.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
They are worth picking up if you haven't got the initial release of them, the paint work on them is rather nice but I wouldn't say its a huge improvement. At least it gives newer collectors a chance to pick up a few characters that they missed out on, ill be picking the set up and will look forward to some other releases for sure.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
apack7229 said:
A pack,
Out of interest, what's in the black Star Wars bags?
I've not seen those before.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
apack7229 said:
A pack,

Mini99 - looks like character emojis. Is there a wampa one out of packet top left?

apack7229

Sith Lord
Taffius said:
Mini99 said:
A pack,

Mini99 - looks like character emojis. Is there a wampa one out of packet top left?

Taff has keen eyes so I have to admit that they are in fact Star Wars emojis. :oops: They were on sale so I thought why not. :lol:

Taffius

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
Taffius said:
Mini99 said:
A pack,

Taff has keen eyes so I have to admit that they are in fact Star Wars emojis. :oops: They were on sale so I thought why not. :lol:

They look alright and you are the one to collect different things. :lol: also zoomed on picture. :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Taffius said:
apack7229 said:
Taffius said:

They look alright and you are the one to collect different things. :lol: also zoomed on picture. :lol:
Thanks to you both, but what on earth is a Star Wars emojis???

apack7229

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Taffius said:
apack7229 said:

Thanks to you both, but what on earth is a Star Wars emojis???

The little yellow faces here on the forum and on your phone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom