Revenge of the sith Original UK Quad Framed for sale

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Bit of a long shot on here but if anyone is interested I am selling some of my original movie posters, among which is this 2005 double sided UK quad for Revenge of the Sith. The poster is in good condition but has a few marks, however I have had it professionally framed (as the picture shows).
As for the provenance of the poster I bought this from the cinema store on St Martin's Lane, London back in 2005 and had it framed by a local craftsman in Battersea. The poster hung on my wall for a few years but for the last few years it has been in storage, too many posters not enough wall :(

Obviously this is best as a pickup or meeting sort of thing as there is no way of shipping this item (not without crates and a lot of £££'s). As for price I am fairly open to offers. If people are unaware of the going rate for this item there are a few web dealers that have them right now, this being one:
http://www.moviepostersdirect.co.uk/ (I have nothing to do with this site other than spending money.)

Price is a bit hard to say as it does vary but with the poster and the frame anything around £200 would probably do it. Like i said long shot with this crowd but if no one is keen here then i will probably have to sell back to a dealer somewhere (not even going to entertain evilbay with this one).

Anyway, if anyone is keen drop me a PM.

Thanks loads
matt

Attachments

• revenge of the sith poster.jpg
    revenge of the sith poster.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 383

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Looking about I recon there are cheaper valuations on the poster so if anyone is keen - and it is a nice poster, £125 - £150 would be more the market rate.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Quick update.
The frame has been re-used (it now has a 1997 special edition ROTJ in it). So that leaves the dry-mounted Revenge poster.
If anyone is interested let me know.
Tar
Matt

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom