Ralph Concept Figs.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 632
  • Count D Saber.jpg
    Count D Saber.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 631

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Thanks
I do like the concept figs and despite being modern it was quite hard to get all 13 back in 2007 (still is now).
I think these, the original vintage collection figs (the limited line that ran from 2004 - 2007 , of which I have all of them, including the Lucas stormtrooper) and the random Disney Parady line (again I have a full set, all 4 waves, all limited exclusives and the two packs, even have the very random pirates of the carribian final wave?) and the comic two packs (again full house) are the best things to have been made from the modern line and the ones that hold value relatively well, by comparison to the other figures.
But as I close in on the 50 vintage MOC's mark I need to keep a balance on the space and funding. Hence the looky see if anyone is interested.
Enjoy

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
^Thanks, it is a nice Saber' deserves better than the bottom of my closet. If only someone else thought the same :) - not a dot of interest?

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
^ PM replied.

Just a general note that I won't split the concept figures up to sell individually, job lot or nothing for them I'm afraid. Just can't bear to do that as they are a set and also if I did I would get stuck with a few of them and I couldn't stand seeing an incomplete set, would probably have to buy the ones I sold back - such is the OCD mindset of a collector :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom