12" Collector Series. Anyone else collecting them?

pontiac

Padawan
Anyone else on here collecting the 12" figures. Started myself about 2 months ago and suddenly have 60 ish
figures already, gets a bit addictive this collecting lark..Heres just a few of mine, but boy do they take up a lot
of room..

excuse the size of picture, not sure how to downsize it?

Attachments

• IMG_20120511_184351.jpg
    IMG_20120511_184351.jpg
    625.5 KB · Views: 645

pontiac

Padawan
Dark Sith Lord said:
I dont mind them. They are the best toys fromn the PoTF2 era. Have you any spares?
I love em, think you get a lot for your money..I have a tusken raider spare misb and a han solo EU version with blaster pistol & imperial rifle..

sith-smith

Grand Master
I'm been flogging loads of them recently.

I really like them but they were taking up a bit too much room. Had the entire cnatina band which is was cool. But sold them as one lot.

pontiac

Padawan
sith-smith said:

I really like them but they were taking up a bit too much room. Had the entire cnatina band which is was cool. But sold them as one lot.
How much did you sell the complete set for?

chiffy

Sith Lord
I started collecting them but then sold them off to concentrate on the normal gear. Still got a few boxed unopened pieces in the loft if youre interested? I know off the top of my head theres a really nice Emperor and Emperors Royal Guard double pack......

pontiac

Padawan
chiffy said:
I started collecting them but then sold them off to concentrate on the normal gear. Still got a few boxed unopened pieces in the loft if youre interested? I know off the top of my head theres a really nice Emperor and Emperors Royal Guard double pack......
Got that 1 thanks mate, could do with some EU versions without the flap..

sith-smith

Grand Master
pontiac said:
sith-smith said:

I think about £60

pontiac

Padawan
sith-smith said:
pontiac said:
sith-smith said:

I think about £60
thats ok, i bought mine for £50 misb's so was quite happy with that..

Clone Collector

Padawan
Hi guys, I have been collecting the old bulky Action series and Collectors series since release, simply because they were the only available 12" figures out there for years until Sideshow became popular. Still, I have many of them in storage and have a fond place in my heart for them.
S5030037.jpg

S5030130.jpg

S5030101.jpg

Beninbox.jpg

Stormtrooper.jpg

S5030004-1.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom