The vintage Collection so far.

Clone Collector

Padawan
Just because I was a little bored this morning, I thought I would get the vintage collection out and do a few wee photographs. Sorry for the focus problems, just could not get the one shot in proper focus.
VCtotals001.jpg

VCtotals004.jpg

VCtotals002.jpg

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Very nice
Easily the best of the modern figures in the last few years. I bought the first 7 or 8 waves then gave up modern collecting for good, but held onto these to give to my 1 year old in a few years time.
Keep going, I hear this line will go for another few years it is so popular, will look great once completed, especially stacked next to a true vintage set. Love it.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Absolutely superb - love the modern vintage collection.
Started buying modern figures to compliment my vintage figures but have now started buying all OT vintage collections figures - the packaging really hits the spot for me, plus the figures are so well done.
Great collection, really impressed
Colin.

x-pack

Grand Master
db94 said:
Absolutely superb - love the modern vintage collection.
Started buying modern figures to compliment my vintage figures but have now started buying all OT vintage collections figures - the packaging really hits the spot for me, plus the figures are so well done.
Great collection, really impressed
Colin.

Same here. i don't collect the new stuff but have bought a few figures to compliment my old school collection. I love how you can pretty much get hold of any character out of the original trilogy, even the droids. Good stuff.

Can i just ask that you please buy a better camera. The photos don't do your collection justice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom