Selling off my modern stuff

tomhowells

Hi guys,

I thought i would come to the experts on the modern forum!
I am getting shot of all my modern stuff, I've posted a link to flickr for all the photo's.

Anyone got any idea what sort of money it's worth? If it's not worth that much, I'll car boot it/ Fleabay it as a job lot.

Cheers

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84737764@N03/7759528054/in/photostream/

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey - welcome
The loose falcon might be worth a few quid depending on which model it is, if it is a standard one then maybe £20+ loose if it is the 2007 legacy one (the big ship) then maybe £50+ loose.
The 300 fett is probably worth anything between £15 - £30 depending on which version it is.
I recently sold a celebration III Vader for £15
The stormtrooper Lucas can get up to £45ish on a good day and the Lucas pilot figure isn't too far off that either.
The R2-1B EP1 droid can get upto £35 (no idea why that one figure is so high but does seem to go for more) all other episode 1 figs are about £4-£5 each if they are in good nick.
Not so familiar with the silver figures but the NY toy fair Vader is worth more that the others. The others should be between £8-£15 each depending on who wants them, you would have to research the NY one more.

Overall there isn't a massive value here but individually you could get somewhere between £150 -£200 if the higher value items shift well, then again on Evilbay you could also end up with £50 for the lot, you never know.

Personally I would sell the higher valued figures separately or in smaller lots where they make sense a set and then bulk sell all the rest.

Just an opinion, modern can be quite hard as there are collectors but it is also a mass produced market. More searching on the web and sales sites would help.

Navin Rhode

Youngling
the vader/anakin revenge of the sith 2 pack is worth a few quid mate if i remember rightly it was a promo only and was not for sale, and the 2002 new york toy fare vader was going for good money too, shame about its card though:( the other silvers arent worth much at all unfortunately (or at least they werent when i collected the modern stuff)

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
The TC-14 protocol droid and the R2-B1 seem to be two of the rarer ep1 figures. I sold both of mine a few years back and got £40 for each of them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom