LED Life Size Lightsabers

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi guys,

Theres a lot of modern Life Size lightsabers on the market. Which are the super high quality ones that have the light up function and the weighted handle?

Am i right in thinking these were Force FX by Master Replicas?

Thanks.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey
There are two sets of FX sabres. As you say Master Replicas produced the first run, and generally these are exceptional quality and higher in price. There were some they made in limited numbers and other not so much.
Master Replicas then lost the licence a few years ago and Hasbro took over with an FX line. Generally speaking these are also good, but the quality is not quite at the older master replicas level but also the price isn't either. That said they are still nice, I have a Mace Windu Hasbro saber and an older Master Replica Luke saber and both are nice, just the Hasbro one was about half the price.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Yep your right mate there were the Mr ones. IMO the old Force FX Sabers are much better quality -m I have a Anakin and a Vader 8)

Why do you ask mate do you have any for sale? :)

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks guys.

I don't have any for sale. Just looking to pick some up at some point. Was confused by the hasbro ones.

Cheers.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Some of the Hasbro sabres are fixed, but I think they were from the first run. This is the one I have - http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R=64E36667-19B9-F369-10B7-CD58C3CDB28F:en_US

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom