Selling LEGO Millenium Falcon #10179

Cubite

Hello everyone, as I'm a new poster around, I'll introduce myself quickly : My name is Pierre, I'm 25 and live in France.

I'm selling a LEGO Millenium Falcon #10179 on ebay, it's part of the First Edition series that came with a serial number and Certificate of Authenticity, and I understand it's something a lot of people look for. Here's the link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Star-Wars-UCS-Millenium-Falcon-10179-Limited-First-Edition-w-CoA-/280950333214?pt=FR_YO_Jeux_Jeux_JeuxConstruction&hash=item4169f1df1e

The description is in there along with a picture, I cannot provide new pictures at this time unfortunately due to the fact that I started dismantling it. Obviously since I'm in France I'd rather sell it to people from Europe, but I can ship it worldwide if necessary (though at a higher cost).

Let me know if there's something else I should add on the ad to convince more people, and I hope to find someone interested for it, because even though I'm sad to lose it, I have no place to put it while assembled, so it has spent most of its life in the box so far.. which is a shame you'll surely agree.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom