Star Wars collection - a query

PurpleBek

Hello there, I am Rebecca and I have some questions.

I have a feeling this may or may not be the right place but I am hoping you can help me either way.

My Dad, when episode 1 came out, bought everything he could find on it, hoping it would be worth something I guess like the stuff from IV-VI is. However, he passed away 2 years ago and it's still all in my spare room and I want it shifting.

Is it worth anything to try and sell it for hardly nothing or should I just throw it? I really need the space.

It is a bunch of the Comm figures as well as other boardgames, toys, statues etc.

I can post some pictures if it is worth it. I'm just not sure what to do, I've not had much luck in the past so I am hoping for some enlightenment.

Sorry if this breaks your rules for posts.

Bek.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi Rebecca. Welcome to the Forum :)

Unfortunately EP1 toys are worth next to nothing but there are a few excpetions to the rule. they were mass produced to deal with the huge expectation and demand of fans. There isnt much love on here for modern Star wars stuff.
Feel free to post up some pics on here tho. If you are unsure how to use a image hosting site such as Flickr or Photobucket and link them to here

Whatever you do dont throw them away. A large bulk lot of EP! can still selli for a fair amount - £1-2 per figure on a good day.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Hi Rebecca,

As above i'm afraid but i am 1 of the outcasts on here that does collect modern aswell as the old stuff so i will pm you some ep1 items that i al still after and if you can match them up we will see if we can come to a deal ok :mrgreen: Will be laer on tonight as ive got to nip out now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom