Half price Vintage Collection AT -AT

chiffy

Sith Lord
Just a quick heads up for some of my modern clan! Toyrus have reduced this beast to £74.99 with free delivery if you use the code 9908087559996. These are still in forbidden planet for £150 and all the 1's on ebay are well over £100.

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Toys/Action-Figures-and-Playsets/Star-Wars-Vintage-ATAT(0098530)?searchPosition=2

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Cheers chiffy - so tempted, just wish it was the Hoth version without the stupid mud on its feet

chiffy

Sith Lord
Yeah i agree DB altho i can't get my head around this 1 to be honest! The last at - at i bought was the endor attack version which has muddy feet this lastest version is larger with muddy feet so can it be a replica mould? Like i said i dont really get what's gone on....

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Nice heads up, but got to agree that even if I were to buy a new one for the lad I could not bring myself to buy the one with muddy feet, what a total manufacturing flaw IMO, every kid will want to re-enact the hoth scean WTF :? pretty stupid eh

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yep same for the latest vintage boxed Scout Walker - Hasbro definitely dropped the ball with these 2.

I really like the weathering on most of their vehicles but like you say it completely spoils the chance of a Hoth look - unless it's end of February and the council have been out gritting and Hoth is a slush planet instead!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom