Lego Star Wars Death Star or sand crawler

jedi

Padawan
I'm saving up and gunner treat myself to ethier the sand crawler or Death Star
But may take some time as there expensive but didnt no if anybody had got theses bad boys and can tell me what there like? Or any other sets that are good please recommend !

Cheers shaun

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
I had the Sandcrawler and the original Death Star II collectors series, not the one with 26 mini figs. I never built the Sandcrawler but it looked a great set. The Death Star was a good set but not as good as the newer Death Star. If you can find one cheap enough go for the Sandcrawler first.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey
I would go with the Death Star for a couple of reasons.
1 - it is massive, awesome and with 24 mini figs and thousands of parts actually good value
2 - the Death Star will not be around too much longer, buy it now at RRP or suck up the after market price later
3 - the sand crawler is nice but with the new 10 year deal with Lucasfilms a new sand crawler will almost certainly appear at some point although that is a guess right now the chances are high and almost certainly the newer one will be better than the old one... But the upcoming sail barge may counter that point, but the recent Jabbas palace, falcon and all the recent fighters are better than their older counterparts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom