FS: 2012 Vintage Collection MOCs (updated 7/2)

escapist

Jedi Knight
Hey all,

I don't know if this is appropriate to start a new thread, but I think the modern section is somewhat redundant anyway so its all irrelevant!

Decided that the time has come to sell some of my spare carded Vintage Collection figures, to fund other pursuits (an actual vintage collection). As I am a loose collector I have no need to keep these guys on card so I offer them up here.

As no interest in the bundle (way too optimistic!), breaking the lot up and prices listed, but I am open to offers! Some are pending as people expressed interest earlier. But PM me if you are interested. Prices not including postage, but shouldn't be too much. Gift payments only. :)

Here's the list with pics (sorry about the quality - poor camera)

IMG_0139_zps9a2dfbf1.jpg

Darth Malgus - (EU card) - Slight dent to the bubble but and few minor creases to the card and scuff on top right corner. SOLD
Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight (Canadian Card) - Slightly rarer card back with the Jabba's Palace photo, which got switched to Endor Capture. Card has been punched but is near perfect. No damage to bubble. £10

IMG_0150_zpsf613ea38.jpg

Republic Trooper - (EU card) - Straight out of the case, great condition. SOLD
Obi-Wan Kenobi - (US card) - Straight out of the case, great condition £4

IMG_0145_zps65f69c4a.jpg

Jar Jar Binks (US Lost Line card) - Straight out of the case, great condition £6
Clone Trooper Lieutenant (US Lost Line card) - Straight out of the case, great condition SOLD

IMG_0160_zps844be8d5.jpg

Gungan Warrior - (EU card) - Straight out of the case, great condition £6
Naboo Pilot - (EU card) - Bubble fine, crease to bottom right of card. £6

Any questions, or if you want better descriptions/pictures, please let me know.

escapist

Jedi Knight
All good! I'm gonna leave this bundle up for a week or so. If no one wants the lot, I'll take requests! Maybe PM me your preferences for individual sales?

I'm doubting that there'll be any interest in the Phantom Menace stuff though...

escapist

Jedi Knight
bumped with reductions and few pending. ERG's and Malgus sold! Any love for the Phantom Menace figures? Happy to consider offers.

escapist

Jedi Knight
Right, need some funds to replenish after splashing out on the other half's valentines present (honestly not been buying toys for myself)! Any offers on the remaining cards before I bung them on eBay?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom