Mcquarrie Concept Set for Sale - Individual Prices

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
EDIT - BACK ON SALE..

So continuing the modern Sales trend that is sweeping the boards right now :) I am looking to sell my full set of concept figures.
This is a full set of 11 figuers from the 2007 30th anniversary range, plus 1 extra Chewbacca the US Celibration sticker varient of the R2/3PO figures and the SWS.com GG exclusive. - 14 figures in all.

what we have is:
Fig. 09 Concept Stormtrooper (With Star Case) - £10
Fig. 15 Concept Boba Fett (With Star Case) - £10
Fig. 21 Concept Chewbacca x2 (With Star Cases) £8 (each)
Fig. 28 Concept Darth Vader (With Star Case) - £10
Fig. 37 Concept Starkiller Hero (With Star Case) - £10
Fig. 42 Concept Snowtrooper (With Star Case) - £10
Fig. 47 Concept Han Solo (With Star Case) - £8
Fig. 60 Concept Rebel Trooper (With Star Case) - £8
Exclusive Fig. Concept R2-D2 & C-3PO European Celibration Version - £12
Exclusive Fig. Concept R2-D2 & C-3PO Celibration IV Version £12
Exclusive Fig. Concept Luke Skywalker Celibration IV Version - £12
Exclusive Fig. Concept Obi-Wan & Yoda SDCC 2007 Version - £15
Exclusive Fig. Concept Grievous (Warren J. Fu Signature Series) SWS.com Version - £20

Shipping will be as exact as i can make it but with the new prices to securly pack a starcased figure is somewhere around £6, but I will PM details of shipping costs once boxed up. I am open to mix and match offers and so on and if someone does want the lot make an offer, shame to break up a full set :(. That said I want rid of these to help fund the purchase of the new red 5 lego set next month :)

Attachments

• Mcquarrie Concept Figs.jpg
    Mcquarrie Concept Figs.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 522

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
This wave is awesome Monkey, I have got about half of them, don't know if I will ever finish the set.

Well done for getting them all, shame they have to go but good luck with the sale.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
No worries Chubb

Make me an offer, that way you will have a full set :) sell the extras and star cases and it will cover some of the costs, plus if you are London way meeting up rather then posting will save a bundle - You know you want to. Open to offers.

Yeah, shame to let them go, but then again with the funds from this and other sales I should get the cash together for a few nice vintage MOC's so nice stuff come back in.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
:lol: :lol:

Not a bad idea, if only cash grew on trees in my garden :wink:

I can't get it out of my head now...

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Bump with bargain offer for Job lot and individual prices up as that might become a way forward...

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
PM in your inbox Jenny about this if you are still about. Otherwise will be opening up to the forum again.
Tar

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
OK - this full set of concept figures is back on the market after the buyer dropped out.... Anyway. I will stick with the same offer I accepted before which was £80 + shipping, which I now know will be £14, so £94 all in for a complete set of concept figures plus one extra, which is something of a bargin... PM if interested and please no more time wasters.
Tar
Matt

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Come on guys - i know there is love for these figures out there, someone make me an offer so they can go to a good home :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom