Kenner Star Wars OPENED Action Figures from 1995 1996 POTF

ToyCollector22

Youngling
Please see post below for personal introduction, I apologize leaving it off my OP.

FOR SALE:
LOT OF 37 Kenner Star Wars OPENED Action Figures from 1995 1996 POTF with cards

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-OF-37-Kenner-Star-Wars-OPENED-Action-Figures-from-1995-1996-POTF-with-cards-/360590636935?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item53f4e07787

At auction is a lot of 37 Kenner Star Wars action figures from around 1995-96 from either the Shadows of the Empire series or the Power of the Force series. All of these action figures have been opened, but we do have the original packaging for all but one. Please note that although the photos may look as if the plastic window is attached to the cards, in some cases they are separate. The lot is being sold as is, and I will do my best to inventory them below. I am listing the full name of the charater (which generally also lists the weapons) and I will note if any of those weapons are broken or missing afterward:

Power of the Force (Orange Card)

· C-3PO with Realistic Metalized Body!

· R2-D2 with light-pipe eye port and retractable leg

· Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi with lightsaber and removable cloak (Short lightsaber)

· Boba Fett with sawed-off blaster rifle and jet pack (plastic fully detached)

· Darth Vader with lightsaber and removable cloak (Long lightsaber)

· Han Solo with Heavy Assault Rifle and Blaster! (Missing internal plastic mold holding him in place)

· Chewbacca with bowcaster and heavy blaster rifle!

· Princess Leia Organa with "laser" pistol and assault Rifle (Two Banded Belt and "monkey face" Leia) (plastic fully detached)

· Han Solo in carbonite block (Card does NOT say "in freezing chamber")

· Yoda with Jedi Trainer Backpack and gimer stick (plastic fully detached and missing gimer stick)

· Lando Calrissian with heavy rifle and blaster pistol (plastic fully detached)

· Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker with lightsaber and removable cloak (short lightsaber)

· Luke Skywalker with Grappling Hook blaster (long lightsaber, but lightsaber is broken. We only have the handle part. Also missing grappling hook blaster)

· TIE Fighter Pilot with Imperial Blaster and Rifle

· Stormtrooper with blaster rifle and heavy infantry cannon (plastic fully detached)

· Han Solo in Hoth Gear with blaster pistol and assault rifle

· Luke Skywalker in X-Wing fighter pilot gear with lightsaber and blaster pistol (long lightsaber. blaster pistol is missing)

· Luke Skywalker in Dagobah Fatigues with lightsaber and blaster pistol (lightsaber is missing)

Power of the Force (Green Card)

· Death Star Gunner with Imperial Blaster and assault rifle (collection 1, with hologram sticker on card)

· Greedo with Blaster pistol (collection 1, with hologram sticker on card)

· Sandtrooper with heavy blaster rifle (collection 1)

· Tusken Raider with Gaderffii Stick (Collection 2, left hand is open instead of closed)

· Luke Skywalker in Hoth Gear with blaster pistol and lightsaber (Collection 2, with hologram sticker on card. Short lightsaber)

· Jawas with glowing eyes and blaster pistols (collection 2, with hologram sticker on card)

· Hoth Rebel Soldier with survival backpack and blaster rifle (collection 2, with hologram sticker on card)

· AT-ST Driver with blaster rifle and pistol (collection 2, with hologram sticker on card)

· R5-D4 with concealed missile launcher (collection 2)

· 2-1B Medic Droid with medical Diagnostic computer (collection 2, with hologram sticker on card. Missing medical diagnostic computer)

· Bossk with blaster rifle and pistol (collection 2, with hologram sticker on card)

· Momaw Nadon "Hammerhead" with Double-barreled blast rifle (collection 2)

Shadows of the Empire

· Dash Rendar with heavy weapons pack (with hologram sticker on card)

· Luke Skywalker in imperial guard disguise with taser staff weapon (with hologram sticker on card)

· Chewbacca in bounty hunter disguise with vibro axe and heavy blaster rifle (with hologram sticker on card)

· Leia in Boushh disguise with blaster rifle and bounty hunter helmet (with hologram sticker on card)

· Prince Xizor vs. Darth Vader Double Pack (with comic book)

· Boba Fett vs. IG-88 Double Pack (with comic book)

Loose Figure

· Speeder Bike with Stormtrooper Biker Scout

ToyCollector22

Youngling
obiwannacollect said:
if im wrong apologies but............

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11021

Apologies, as a new poster it's hard to get acclimated to the forum as each forum has different rules and standards. After reading the post you attached you are right, and I hope it is not too late for me to remedy that. As I know simple review of past topics could alleviate this, it was an oversight by me not to do so. I do not mean to offend or be a pain by not doing so first. Here is my introduction I should have done off the bat.

My name is Joe and I have been an avid collector of figures since I was a kid. As I bought these when I was ten years old, I always had an appreciation for my figures that led me to save the boxes, most of the accessories etc. I collected star wars, ninja turtles, power rangers, and ghostbusters. I have previously sold all my collections but my star wars because they meant a lot to me and still cannot bring myself to sell my vehicles.

This is a personal collection and not one that I've amassed outside of my childhood. These figures mean a lot to me, and selling them is tough for me to do. That being so, I am getting ready to propose and have just bought my girlfriend a ring. As a recent graduate of law school, I don't have much saved up and am looking to sell some of my collection to help lessen the financial burden of starting a life outside of school. I sincerely hope that if they do sell, they find a home where they will be appreciated and valued, but currently I have no place for them, and I need the additional income to take care of the above referenced situation.

Prior to listing these for sale, I did research into collection and certain features on the figure, including the importance of short and long lightsabers and have listed them accordingly.

ToyCollector22

Youngling
Dark Sith Lord said:
But these arent MOC they have been opened surely in your research you found out that if they arent worth much :?

I can't find a real price guide, only the value of exceedingly rare figures like a Boba Fett with a full circle and a semi (mine is both full circles on the hands). I am just gauging interest, if I need to list them for cheaper after the auction I will, but I'd be lying if I told you I'm an expert on their values.

That being said, selling a personal collection I could be overvaluing or undervaluing I really don't know, but by listing them on a collector website where people may be be looking for certain pieces, maybe someone here has a use for them. To me they are priceless as I still remember getting excited when I found Lando (simply because someone told me he was hard to find when I was a kid, if that was true back then or not I don't even know). If someone is not interested in them then I hold onto my collection a little longer, which I wouldn't lose sleep over either :)

Thank you everyone for the feedback and for the link for the first time poster policies. As I said, I did not mean to be a noob, and if you have any further questions I'm more than happy to answer them.

ToyCollector22

Youngling
Also, as it seems to me this topic should be in the eBay section I have relisted it under that forum with the appropriate introduction.

Thank you for the advice everyone!

obiwannacollect

Jedi Knight
no problemo joe, it was more of a friendly nudge in the right direction, thanks for intro.You never know when you might find yourself back here again and its nice to the rules and guidelines etc. However, i think you will struggle with the modern bits let alone modern opened stuff.

ps.... you see what happens when you let a woman into your life, hold on to them!

ToyCollector22

Youngling
obiwannacollect said:
no problemo joe, it was more of a friendly nudge in the right direction, thanks for intro.You never know when you might find yourself back here again and its nice to the rules and guidelines etc. However, i think you will struggle with the modern bits let alone modern opened stuff.

ps.... you see what happens when you let a woman into your life, hold on to them!

And the nudge was much appreciated. Haha if I do wind up selling it, she probably already assumes I'll be right back on here after I've starting saving trying to get it back piece by piece!

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey, welcome along here.
Sadly I think that the fact these are all opened is going to dent the value, also selling in bulk will limit the audience.
There are modern fans out there and certainly some of the Red card figures and the Shadows fingers are liked but most people are either looking for bargain lots or odd figures they missed out on back in the day.
The long saber VC's short saber thing is debatable however, I know some people go for that sort of thing but not many. Check out the set of five, sealed card long sabbers that was on sale from Brianstoys (who are not known for being the cheapest) -
http://www.brianstoys.com/Product/SP3CRLSETOFLONGSABERSC9/POTF2_Red_Card_Long_Saber_Figures_Set_(5_Figures)_C-9.aspx these are only $30 for 5 C9 cards.

If the eBay doesn't sell you might want to list here, there is a growing modern fanbase on this forum but I would look at individuals sales and price, your collection may have card backs but in essence they are loose figures.

Now if you had a carded Weequay that changes things :)

Best of luck though

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom