Donations needed for ESB - Revisisted!!!

Clone Collector

Padawan
Hi people, I hope it's OK to post this, if not please do remove it or I shall remove it.

Not so long back I became aware of a chap called Aidywan on Face Book, this great fellow was so upset with the awful Lucas Film Special Edition revisions that he decided to do his own, and fix just about all of the mistakes, poor editing and general look of all the special effects shots that were not revised.

From this, a few years later, Star Wars A New Hope Revisited was eventually created, an it was everything that Lucas should have done and didn't do with the Special Editions. Dialogue, effects, picture quality, extra scene's were all added and adjusted to create a new vision of a film that we all love, scene's were edited differently to make more sense (see the scene in Obi-Wan's hovel with R2), in short, the whole movie has been wonderfully restored and updated! I am aware that many do not agree with these updates of what is a classical movie but what this guy has done, on his own equipment and own time is astounding, and I regularly watch this version on DVD when not watching Blu ray.

Next in line to be restored is Empire Strikes Back. This time round, the restoration and reworking is to be in Blu ray format. Aidy is nearly done but needs some donations to finish off the last of the movie. The target he has set £1300, £300 has already been collected so the total to raise stands at £1000. Please if you could spare any cash for the donation it will be much appreciated, as from what I have seen of the screen shots from ESB Revisited, it's going to be epic and worth every penny the man puts into it.

Here is the link to the facebook page so you can become familiar with Aidy's work.

http://www.facebook.com/swrevisited

And here is the link if you would be so good as to donate some of your hard earned to enjoy a classical version of Empire! The Donate button is on the right, it's the paypal logo.

http://swrevisited.wordpress.com/

Thanks guys

Steve

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom