Wanted - Hasbro Anakin Pod Racer or Sebulba Pod Racer?!?

Hello,

Can anyone assist with the above? I am, (well my son) is looking for either. Preferably the Episode 1 Hasbro version that came with the respective figure. Please PM me!

Cheers,

Dan.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Theres quite a few ep 1 efforts on the bay for cheap matey and at the moment argos is doing its class II vehicles for £9.99 and i presume the pod racer in the range is part of that offer if they have the precise 1 in stock.

Cheers Chiffy I will give Argos a look, Michael I would be interested in the Episode 1 stuff you may have because he is Episode 1 mad at the minute!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I think my nephew robbed some of the E1 gear but some in the attic will have to check did have the pos racers though

Have this though

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94132256@N07/8620413282/

Where are you location wise?
Pm me if you want

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Chiff I know you have some modern gear

Not getting rid of but whats your view on the SOTE gear

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94132256@N07/8620430198/

chiffy

Sith Lord
It's a tricky range mate. Most of the figures look like cheap shitty bootlegs but i think Dash Renders Outrider is a pretty nice piece of kit. Just wish they would've made more ships like the Virago etc but anyways, as a collection there's not much to gather together. All the double packs are still cheap as chips aswell so quite easy to get the lot innit. So in ending....worth getting but no rush :wink:

escapist

Jedi Knight
chiffy said:
It's a tricky range mate. Most of the figures look like cheap shitty bootlegs but i think Dash Renders Outrider is a pretty nice piece of kit. Just wish they would've made more ships like the Virago etc but anyways, as a collection there's not much to gather together. All the double packs are still cheap as chips aswell so quite easy to get the lot innit. So in ending....worth getting but no rush :wink:

They didn't fare much better with the 2008 comic pack. Flashdance Leia....

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/legacy/evg/Leia-Organa-Prince-Xizor-The-Legacy-Collection-Comic-Packs-8.html#vg=0/leia-organa

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Just picked them up couple of weeks ago for peanuts. Got them cos I like them that's all. Agree few more ships in the range would have helped
Cheers

chiffy

Sith Lord
Hey Dan, i can confirm i just picked up the latest anakin pod racer and sebulba pod racer from argos for £9.99 each mate altho theyre sold out now and that is in little old Grimsby so get a shift on for these bargains!

chiffy said:
Hey Dan, i can confirm i just picked up the latest anakin pod racer and sebulba pod racer from argos for £9.99 each mate altho theyre sold out now and that is in little old Grimsby so get a shift on for these bargains!

Chiffy, I sent you a PM but I'm not sure if you got it?!?!?

chiffy

Sith Lord
Got it and replied now Dan. Sorry for the delay but i had to check if i still had the Star Tours stuff, still aint got round to it but let's presume i have :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom