Valuation / Sales Required

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi all - picked these up in a bulk lot and know sweet FA about them. Don't imagine they are worth that much but valuations would be welcome and if anyone wants to buy then let me know

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Ridells are nice they I think had a link with Master Replicas

Depends which they are
Theft did a Vader reveal helmet that sold well

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey Iain
Obviously those are all Revenge of the Sith figures, almost a full set, if not a full set, from memory they are numbered somewhere on the card, they look in good nick but only really sell for a few pounds a figure, maybe upto a fiver if you have the right buyer, I don't recall any specific figure being special or stand out.
The evolutions set is nice but again maybe £8-£10 I think the exclusive figure is the utapau shadow trooper, can't remember where from though but I would say that might be around the £10 mark as well.

What are you doing with so much modern anyway?

itfciain

Grand Master
monkey_roo said:
Hey Iain
Obviously those are all Revenge of the Sith figures, almost a full set, if not a full set, from memory they are numbered somewhere on the card, they look in good nick but only really sell for a few pounds a figure, maybe upto a fiver if you have the right buyer, I don't recall any specific figure being special or stand out.
The evolutions set is nice but again maybe £8-£10 I think the exclusive figure is the utapau shadow trooper, can't remember where from though but I would say that might be around the £10 mark as well.

What are you doing with so much modern anyway?

Cheers mate - sounds pretty much what I expected. Liam has expressed an interest in some of these so hopefully might be able to flog a few !

I have crap loads of modern stuff that I have bought whilst buying collections - don't really know what to do with it all so most of it is shoved in the garage :lol:

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
If you have the space and don't need to sell I would hold on to it. Willing to bet that prices might move up a bit once all the Disney stuff starts getting churned out in 2 years. That or start a toy chest for your little one :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Garage sale :D

There are some modern that shift for decent prices, all depends

Do some job lots if you need to get space, throw an odd decent piece in with the basic stuff in job lots

chiffy

Sith Lord
Hi all i'm here don't worry with all your modern **** valuations :lol:

You've already got it pretty spot on to be honest. If you have Vader lava reflection he should do better than most. Otherwise the clone troopers do a bit better.Commander Gree, Bly, Target clone trooper, black clone pilot, atte tank gunner with 2 helmets should do better than the basics and there's a few variants you might wanna check up for on google or summits but again nothing major mate. Personally i hate all the ROTS stuff cos' the cards are so awquad to display despite some lovely figures inside :evil:

itfciain

Grand Master
chiffy said:
Hi all i'm here don't worry with all your modern **** valuations :lol:

You've already got it pretty spot on to be honest. If you have Vader lava reflection he should do better than most. Otherwise the clone troopers do a bit better.Commander Gree, Bly, Target clone trooper, black clone pilot, atte tank gunner with 2 helmets should do better than the basics and there's a few variants you might wanna check up for on google or summits but again nothing major mate. Personally i hate all the ROTS stuff cos' the cards are so awquad to display despite some lovely figures inside :evil:

Cheers Chiffmeister - just wanted to check there was none of this freeze frame or long /short sabre bollocks in here

Will give Liam a shot at these first but if anyone else wants a piece then let me know

chiffy

Sith Lord
Like i said mate there ARE some variants and i haven't zoomed in on your photos so maybe have yourselves a check up 1st........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom