Star Wars ROTS complete set and extras for sale!

Lukey

Youngling
Hello
I believe I joined this site about a year ago, when I sold a signed C3PO via eBay. Well I've had to join again, as I couldn't access my old account.
What I'm looking to sell is the last of my Star Wars collection, as I have upcoming events, so need to sell my stuff sadly.

What's for sell is a complete set of the ROTS line, and extras such as:

.68 complete figure line
.holographic yoda and emperor
.target exclusive lava vader, obi wan, anakin
.two signed r2 d2's by Kenny Baker (part of 68 base set)
.star wars shop exclusive Japan R2 D2 and shadow trooper
.one or two variants
.complete sneak preview line with anakins ship
.random episode 1 figures with sneak preview mace windu
.colour changing lightsaber (been taking out of box)
.evolutions packs, troopers, anakin and sith.
.clone trooper voice changing mask
.random power of the force and saga figures.
.two checklist posters
.30th anniversary figures with coins
.star wars miniature magazine collection random issues
.Darth Vaders ship (sealed)

My pictures are down below:

http://s288.photobucket.com/user/lukey-t_bucket/library/star%20wars%20for%20sale

I'm looking for serious offers, and would welcome pick up from south west London.
Wish to sell the whole bundle in one go if possible.

Thank you!

For ref, my eBay user name is: lukey-t
And I use PayPal.

JUST UPDATED LINK!

Lukey

Youngling
I'm looking for £590
Will accept offers, this is an amazing collection for someone who missed out on collecting in 2005 :p
I've sold my vintage items, so this is all I have left, and would be great full for a pick up sale.
Thank you for viewing this post! :-D

Lukey

Youngling
Anyone?
Will listen to any offers!
Can anyone recommend a good place to list a modern collection, other then here?

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey
Welcome along (or back)
Modern stuff does sell here but obviously isn't the mainstay of the forum. To be honest i don't think you will get many takers for a job lot like this, here or anywhere, most modern collectors already have this stuff and most dealers will only offer you pence on the pound for it. Also and this is just an opinion, you are asking quite a lot given most of figures listed only change hands for a few pounds apiece at best, certainly on here.

You might have more luck taking the time to break them out and list individually, i think you will make more money that way for sure, but the trade-off is that it will take longer and require more effort, which is a pain i know. It took me 18 months to sell off my modern collection bits at a time and with a few exceptions (Convention exclusives, store exclusives and the odd large vehicle) things were only shifting for a few quid a figure.

Just food for thought, best of luck.
matt

Lukey

Youngling
Thanks for the advice mate.
Yeah I may break them up into bundles such as:

.68 rots figures
.exclusives bundle
.anakin and darth vader ships
.episode 1
.misc figures
.misc mech such as helmet and saber etc.

The £590, was just a throw it out there price, I think anything around £500 would make me happy. As I was looking to sell each basic figure at around £4 each.

Lukey

Youngling
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300922535725?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Decided to try my luck and sell a huge bundle on eBay, it's got everything a modern collector could want, especially someone wanting a ROTS set.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Tis such a shame to sell these when theyre barely out of nappies mate. If you split up then be aware that i just paid £6 for a MOC covert ops clone trooper, which i consider to be 1 of the better of the bunch, on ebay the other day. Good for the buyer but **** for the seller.

Lukey

Youngling
I would like to keep them for another 20 years if I could. But I only wish to focus on game collecting, and Resident Evil items. I'm keeping my afa George Lucas, r2 b1, TC14 and vintage Boba fett carded afa. But the rest need to go, as I wish to expand on retro gaming.
I may split but would love a collector to take the whole lot off me in one go, then they could keep or sell separately. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom