Starspeeder 1000 sneak preview set Ltd to 10000 Star Tours

captaincommie78

Youngling
just listed this on ebay pm me if your intrested in making a specfic offer

(moved from vintage area to here)

You are viewing an ultra rare sneak preview starspeeder 1000 vehicle that ws released to promote the re opening of Disney's Star Tours Star Wars themed ride. They where only available for a limited time and where limited to 10000 units. This is a very rare collectors item great for any die hard Disney or star wars fan. I'm offering this at a much cheaper price than the listings on Ebay. Com one of the few places you can find this item. Bid now before you lose your chance. The item is in mint condition with no wear and all lights and sounds working fully.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321151015383? ... 1555.l2649

chiffy

Sith Lord
This is a Star Wars forum mate. This is the modern section. We know what it is and what it's worth and it aint worth even half that especially loose. You need to leave the ' big sell ' description to some ebay mug who actually thinks cos' it says ' Star Wars ' on it and it's from ' Disneyland ' that is is ' Ultra Rare ' :roll:

Wild Whiphid

Padawan
captaincommie78 said:
I'm offering this at a much cheaper price than the listings on Ebay.

That's because this is the small version.
The more expensive ones are actually the larger versions, that fit action figures.

And it ain't "ultra rare".

captaincommie78

Youngling
oh well cant blame me for trying :wink: prepaphs your willing to make me a cheaper offer? And i do believe its quite rare only a few floating around on ebay (and i refer to the us ebay at that.)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom