Massive High End Modern Sales Lot

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
As the title says this is a massive lot of modern sales consisting of what I think are some of the best modern toys ever made and some of the most collectable.

I have held onto these for a little while with the view that i might pass them down to my son to play with but over the last year I have come to realise a few things.
1 - There is no guarantee he will be into SW and if he is it will be the Disney stuff (he is only just 2 now) so chances are he won't want my old bits.
2 - These toys will be pushing 10 years old when he is old enough to play with them properly, again by then there will be bigger and better for him to play with
3 - The asking price on these items is now at such a high i can't afford to keep them gathering dust any more
4 - The most important of all, they take up so much space my wife is going nuts which is never a pleasant proposition....

Anyway my ramble out the way this is what we have:

1x Legacy Collection Snow speeder 2010 - Item sealed in Mint looking box
1x Legacy Collection Millennium Falcon 2008 - Item sealed in Mint looking box which is housed inside the original Hasbro Factory shipping box - This is a real beauty
1x Legacy Collection AT-AT 2010 - Item is sealed in a very nice box, a little edge ware but very nice
1x Toys R Us Exclusive Hoth Playset, Legacy Collection 2008 - Item is sealed in a Mint looking box

6x Factory packed Hasbro vintage line figure wave (waves 1-6 funnily enough). That is 70 SW figures still in their factory shipping boxes. Five of the shipping boxes are cracking and the cards within are perfect, 1 box does have some damage and the cards a little bent but overall this is the best slab of modern figures you are likely to find for a while. These were all release 2010 through 2011.

Shipping here is going to be interesting, or should I say delivery. That is if anyone is interested. My approach would be to negotiate a price and then work on the delivery, unless London based then more than happy to deliver in person.

As for price: I have a price for each in mind but haven't loaded it up. I would rather chat over PM but fair to say none of the items here are low rent. That isn't me being coy, just discreet :)

So PM me if you are interested, my ideal would be a bulk sale due to the size etc. but am open to offers etc.

Thanks loads
matt

Attachments

• modernsaleswfigsships.jpg
    modernsaleswfigsships.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 614

chiffy

Sith Lord
Excellent stuff Matt glad you've got rid of the majority you need to, good luck with shifting the rest soon mate :)

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
escapist said:
and I'm now 70 SW figures richer!! haha :)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

escapist

Jedi Knight
db94 said:
escapist said:
and I'm now 70 SW figures richer!! haha :)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

that's definitely not what the other half looked like though! not quite sure what i'm doing with all of these yet either! as an opener (except for ones I love), its a bit like being 6 and having all your presents wrapped under the tree. but they look nice wrapped. so its a bit of a dilemma.

anyway, back on topic everyone should by more stuff from Matt! I'm banned for a very long time. otherwise i'd deffo take that big MF!

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Ha,
Thanks for the sales push. To be fair I susspect the falcon will be around for a while but for fear of being hunted down by your good lady wife I think I will hold off selling to you until you are at least in you new home :) unless you want to start an office collection that is :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom