Ep 1 Figs

Richard_H

Grand Master
Thinking of getting a complete set of these. How much would it take for carded and not carded. The carded would be getting opened its just that I'd know they're complete.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Of the harder to find i've got a spare MOC R2-B1 if you need it for £20 inc postage mate. Apart from Sio Bibble, TC-14 and Amidala battle you should be getting the rest for £1.99 each. Maybe a few more quid for a few others like Ric Ollie depending if theyve become a bit rarer but i aint looked for that long i'm not sure pal.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Speaking of Eps 1 figures, I'm just going through my stuff to update my showcase's and Yoda limelight and found a 'Watto's Box' set. Totally forgot I had it!

chiffy

Sith Lord
Has anyone of you modern bastards got a spare Amidala battle? I could do with replacing mine as theyre on my sloping loft ceiling and it's in prime headbutting slot and my nogin has just about totalled the bubble 8)

chiffy

Sith Lord
The hardest thing i found to get hold of from the ep 1 range was eopie with qui gon ginn which i eventually picked up for about £40 but i think theyre available alot cheaper now since they did a mailaway remould.

chiffy

Sith Lord
No Liam i don't have a Fambaa. I do enquire now and again on ebay but never get round to buying him cos of the postage but i'm sure he will be mine 1 day. At least people are selling him. Like i said before it took me 2 years to even track down 1 of the eeopie/qui gons.

itfciain

Grand Master
I read this thread and I haven't got a clue who most of these figures or ships are yet I've probably got half of hem stashed away in the garage somewhere

Maybe I have a Fambaa??? :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom