Star Wars Episode 1 Items For Sale

marky_the_duck

Good afternoon all,

I have recently joined this forum as I have a number of MIB and MOC vehicles/ figures from Star Wars Episode 1 that I am looking to sell and thought I would firstly offer them to Star Wars collectors.

I am a keen thundercats collector and would like to raise some additional funds to help increase my collection.

I have too many pictures of all the items to upload so please pm me and I am happy to e-mail any pictures required of any of the items listed below. I tried uploading one picture to this thread but it exceeded my limit hence please pm me for any requested pictures. Ay help regarding uploading some pictures to this thread from an members would be very much appreciated.

I have other Episode 1 items other than figures/ vehicles so please see the list below:

MOC 4 Inch Figures

Qui-Gon Jinn, Underwater Accessory Set, Queen Amidala, Tatooine Accessory Set, Ric Olie, Darth Maul, Jar Jar Binks, Padme Naberrie, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Electronic Comm Talk Reader, Battle Droid, Senator Palpatine, Naboo Accessory Set and Sith Accessory Set.

MIB Figures

1) 12 Inch Dancing Jar Jar Binks (Sound and voice activated)
2) 12 Inch Darth Maul (Interactive Talking Bank)

MIB Vehicles

Electronic Naboo Fighter
Stap Battle Droid
Trade Federation Droid Starfighter (3 star fighters included)
Anakin Skywalker Podracer
Sebulba Podracer

Other Items

Star Wars Episode 1 Insider Guide CD Rom (Boxed)
Star Wars Episode 1 By Terry Brooks Special Limited Edition Fully Unabridged On 8 Compact Discs (Number 566 of 3500 worldwide) (Boxed)
Ride Range Of Books - All Star Wars Episode 1 Related
Star Wars Comics Number 1 (26 July 1999) - Number 13 (19 December 1999).
Official Poster Magazine - Villans
Officil Poster Magazine - Heroes

All items are in very good condition indeed as they have all been stored away and I am happy to provide my pictures upon request to support this.

Please feel free to contact me.

Many thanks indeed everyone.

Joe

Grand Master
Although I have approved your post and you may use this forum to sell your items I don't think you will get much interest. All the best anyway and don't turn out to be a scammer :)

Snake_eyes_82

Jedi Master
Dark Sith Lord said:
Hi mate. Nothing of any value I afraid. I say Ebay the Lot. You may get around £50-60 for the lot. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(
I don't think it will even go on EBay :shock: I put some Vintage on there Recently and it didn't even sell!

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
The MIB vehicles should sell, the two pod racers are really nice toys, but the rest maybe not so much.

Also time to be fair EP1 stuff is now 14 years old they are now the childhood toys of a new generation of collectors. Still not massively valuable but to some people they are vintage :)

jackabina

Sith Lord
I recommend you keep them until the back end of next year when the new film's come out. I personally think the price of the prequel toy's will surprise a few people.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom