My loose Saga and Legacy

Binny74

Youngling
Hi,
Ive just got around to posting pics of my loose vintage for the first time in the other section....then noticed this section for modern :D here's a few of my loose modern.
I still have the cards and mint falcon box, starting to wish I'd left them carded tbh :|

ea64e4a483ccee9b5e6b1faf931a817c_zps69a004e7.jpg

aca272d77633e2db2978545b201c8dc5_zpsb7364a08.jpg

a197627ca68d4dcafe83a66de8004dae_zps4c464edc.jpg

Rich

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi Rich and welcome to the forum

That is a great set up - absolutely love the ships hanging from the ceiling especially with the framed poster in the background.
Never thought about getting a shuttle until I looked at your pictures but now I want one :D

Thanks for taking the time to share your collection, that's my favourite part of this community - enjoying other peoples collections and seeing how they display them.

Binny74

Youngling
db94 said:
Hi Rich and welcome to the forum

That's is a great set up - absolutely love the ships hanging from the ceiling especially with the framed poster in the background.
Never thought about getting a shuttle until I looked at your pictures but now I want one :D

Thanks for taking the time to share your collection, that's my favourite part of this community - enjoying other peoples collections and seeing how they display them.

Thanks mate I really appreciate the comments and I shall make the effort to contribute more to the forum from now on.
I picked the shuttle up on an impulse buy real cheap, for ages I thought why the hell did I bid for it, but hung up with my legacy Falcon it looked so right! even the wife likes it :lol:
Rich

chiffy

Sith Lord
Hi Rich and welcome to the modern section. We are generally frowned upon as if we invented Ewoks in here mate :lol: Love the ceiling ships. Just 1 thing....how does your missus allow it? lol I'm not even able to have a Star Wars stamp visible in my house or it'll be in the bin!

Binny74

Youngling
chiffy said:
Hi Rich and welcome to the modern section. We are generally frowned upon as if we invented Ewoks in here mate :lol: Love the ceiling ships. Just 1 thing....how does your missus allow it? lol I'm not even able to have a Star Wars stamp visible in my house or it'll be in the bin!

Hi Mate and thanks for the welcome.
The Wife's even bought me a stormtrooper rug and re-named the room "The Star Wars Study" lol
If that isn't an invitation to keep on collecting I don't know what is! :D

chiffy

Sith Lord
She sounds a keeper Rich :wink: To be fair, my missus is allowed to ' live in ' as she likes football and is able to cook, clean, wash and iron to my Imperial standards :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom