STAR WARS ARTFX+ Darth Vader/Imperial Guards/Clones

Jah Mantu

Hi,
I just joined : got some Star Wars stuff I wanted to sell,
Have Darth Vader, 6 pairs of Imperial Guards & 6 Clones (Vader comes heavy)
Can sell them individually, or if you want an small Imperial entourage I will give you a discount.

Theyre all Artfx+ Kotobukiya, brand new & unopened. Not sure how you go about buying & selling here havent had time to look into it but gimme a shout & let me know if you are interested & we can discuss.

ARTFX+ Statues are fun-to-assemble, Pre-painted snap-fit kits that can be easily put together in seconds without glue or modeling skill
© 2010 Lucasfilm Ltd.

Darth comes with two heads one with the Helmet on & one without, its a really cool figure check it out. So these are normally around £40 or upwards excluding P&P which is apprx £5 for something this weight, get it for that on Ebay, so £39 including P&P would be fine : not much but you save a fiver.
The Imperial Guards you can save a lot more on, going for over £75 excluding P&P but will sell for £63 including P&P, thats for a pair of Guards. Imperial Clones go for over £60 excluding P&P, will do them for £58 incl delivery. So, take a look at the reviews & stuff & any questions gimme a shout, cool.

ARTFX Darth Vader

kotobukiya-star-wars-darth-vader-return-of-anakin-skywalker-artfx-statue-%5B3%5D-97-p.jpg

[youtube]jVSrSEeY24g[/youtube]

artfx+darth+vader+D4.jpg

arth%20Vader%20Return%20of%20Jedi%20ArtFX%20Statue.gif

Imperial Guards

guard-2.gif

[youtube]GeFgeL8v4zA[/youtube]

guard-3.gif

RoyalGuardsThumb.jpg

$%28KGrHqV,!n8FCrLwSCtUBQ30q%28rOvw~~60_35.jpg

Clone Troopers 2 pack Artfx

142996_s3.jpg

[youtube]chAa1hFA2pM[/youtube]

sw_clone_trooper_-_4.jpg

header.jpg

oper%2520ArtFX%2520Statue%25202%2520Pack%2520Boxed.gif

chiffy

Sith Lord
Welcome pal some nice stuff to sell but please be aware we already have a modern for sale section so you need to move it into there AND let people know your ebay id for feedback and if youve ever bought/sold on other sites any reviews/feedback as you can't expect someone to send money to strangers, good luck tho :wink:

Jah Mantu

Hi,
I dont sell on ebay, and im looking for someone to collect near where i live, or i wouldnt mind delivering depending on where it is to, im in scotland so preferably anyone there after collectables like these, if not then i doubt i would sell,but i might actually try ebay so thats not a bad idea, just heard it was expensive though with fees and percentages so, thought it would be best this way. anyhoo. see how it goes
thanks

chiffy

Sith Lord
chiffy said:
Welcome pal some nice stuff to sell but please be aware we already have a modern for sale section so you need to move it into there AND let people know your ebay id for feedback and if youve ever bought/sold on other sites any reviews/feedback as you can't expect someone to send money to strangers, good luck tho :wink:

TBH the main point was to post in the correct section to avoid clutter. Yeah it's niggly but it pisses me right off :)

Jah Mantu

Im just wondering does anyone actually like these figures, or is it just about not wanting to risk sending money to someone who just joined? Id like to know if the forum actually likes the Artfx collection. I think its cool, but vintage seems the thing here.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Mate as the guys have pointed out, there is a modern for sale thread

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8971

As was pointed out this is a very busy forum and a lot of work goes in by people to keep things tidy as far as right posts in the right place, it then makes it much easier for members on here to navigate through threads, I'm sure you can appreciate that

It's forum etiquette :D

And the advice to post pics of what you are actually selling, rather than stock photos is good advice

The forum is predominantly vintage, but some modern collectors as well hence the modern thread for posting

When all is said, there is no guarantee that you will sell, I would suggest eBay BIN at the prices your asking and see if you get lucky

Best wishes :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom