Best modern example of Luke?? Opinions sought.

captainhancock

Padawan
I'm interested in getting a modern Luke figure. I don't know much about the modern toys lines. I have the POTF2 Rebel Pilot and Hoth gear Luke but I hate them cos he looks like a twat.

So apart from the original vintage Jedi Knight Luke which kicks serious ass, what do people think is the best modern example of the luke figure?

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
I am not keen on the modern Farmboy Lukes, the modern Jedi Lukes do look good but I think my current favourite modern Luke is the Vinatge Collection Luke Bespin.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=vintage+collection+luke+bespin&espv=210&es_sm=122&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=DkeeUvz0OLLo7AbX4IG4Dw&ved=0CDQQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=1086

Luke Xwing is pretty cool in his latest incarnations...

captainhancock

Padawan
Vintage collection Bespin Luke. Yep he looks pretty good, decent face sculpt too.

I think the Bespin fatigues aren't as iconic as the pilot gear though. He's going on the maybe list. Hopefully the black series will have a Jedi Knight Luke at some point.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
WP_000007_zps5d14006e.jpg

There are some pretty good Luke figures out there. The snow speeder Luke is a great sculpt, actually the more I look at it the more I think it's a excellent figure. The deleted scene lightsaber construction is pretty nice if you are after a Jedi Knight Luke.

WP_000006_zpsd0a2b0c9.jpg

The farm boy from the multi pack is the best modern FB Luke but my all time favourite is the Dagobah landing version. It absolutely nails Luke in one of the iconic scenes really looks good displayed next to an X Wing.

WP_000008_zpsfe5103fd.jpg

Apart from slightly dodgy shoulder articulation the Hoth Luke is one of my favourites as well - but if it's anything to do with ESB I'm going to love it :lol:

captainhancock

Padawan
Cool pics, really helpful db94. I'm gonna go look for that Dagobah landing version of Luke now. It's funny..now I want em all. I knew this site would be trouble.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Three that might be worth a look from 2006 are:

The Luke Bespin from the 30th anniversary OTC Vintage collection is good

The Luke Skywalker included in the 30th anniversary expanded universe comic two pack with Mara Jade is a great figure

The Luke Skywalker in stormtrooper disguise in the 30th anniversary expanded universe comic two pack with R2 is very good

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom