1997 icon xwing fighter with display case. PLEASE HELP

mattsmorton

hi my name is Matt Morgan and I joined this forum to begin posting and trying to identify old antique Star Wars toys that a friend of mine has and is looking to sell most of. We don't know much about what they are worth so we decided to try and join a forum where people may be able to help us. one of the first toys we are trying to identify is an old 1997 X Wing fighter made by icon in a display case. If anybody has any information on this item could you please help or point us in the right direction. Much appreciated

Attachments

• download_20150119_084127.jpeg
    download_20150119_084127.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 240

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
hi matt nice x-wing not seen one of them for a while a friend of mine had that and the tie fighter i think he sold them for about £200 but that was a while ago so probably worth quite a bit more now someone else on here may have a more up to date valuation.
also you have posted in the vintage section and even though they are old they are still classed as modern pal. We have a modern section on here so if you have any more to post you would be better posting in the modern section.
Vintage is 1977-1985 anything after that is modern

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom