London Toy Fair - Star Wars Domino Express set

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I was lucky enough for business reasons to be at London Toy Fair today. Its a trade event selling to retailers, generally no photos and generally all top secret, but by happenstance I was on a stand that had some preschool character having pics taken, so I obliged and took a snap of my work colleague for her kids... got home and noticed what is in the background... ta da!
Yet to be signed off by Disney/Lucasfilm according to the labelling, might yet therefore never make it to market, but the R2D2 domino dispenser alone would make this worth a pre-xmas buy IMO!

IMG_2336_zps64cca279.jpg

Sadly, there was very little else actually on show at this stage for EP7, a fair few closed off stands (Hasbro & LEGO) with appointment only and certainly no access to anyone not already a very high spending customer. There was a fair bit of hinting that a serious amount stuff was coming (no surprise) though with the branding everywhere and yellow out of black signage with the logo on a couple of internal hordings...

If more news breaks in catalogues etc that come to my desk I'll definitely share.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Hope you can get a few more pics to share Dave... on the balcony stands there were the EP7 signs I described, but I kept getting busted trying to take a snap for the forum and I was visiting with my Toys and Games Buyer, so it wasn't really appropriate to be getting my personal geek-on :D
Are you booked in with Hasbro too?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom