bendems, anyone else like these things

grinchy

Sith Lord
So after a few beers i was on ebay and bought a couple of these
bendems_zpsiupz8nui.jpg

I know don't drink and browse, lol, but i paid less than a tenner for them, i quite like the packaging, anyone else collect these, or know any info on them? did they make a lot of them in the line?

Frunkstar

Grand Master
I agree, perfect example why you should never check ebay when you're loaded :lol: those things are ****ing hideous, worse than ewoks :lol:

i had a few I got in a lot & could not get rid of the fast enough, but hell it would be a boring world if we all liked the same.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
These are true marmite, either you like or hate them.
:lol:
Personally don't mind em, but then again I like Ewoks as well

There are a few people picking them up

Like I've said before, horses for courses, as Frank says, be boring if we all liked the same stuff!

Frank, we can bend you to our will :lol:

poncho

Grand Master
itfciain said:
I've picked these up ready for a topical sales thread

SAM_5175_zps0dbf672c.jpg
all i can see in that pic is the dsc moc and other mocs :D and the imagination of what other vintage delights does iain have in those boxes mmmmmmmmm :)

grinchy

Sith Lord
Thanks for the replies guys, so the general consensus is they are crappy, :D more for me then, i'll pick a few up carded
Checked on ebay and they don't sell for much, probably as noone wants them lol
Good luck on the sales , i'm at my spending limit this month (as i also bought some vintage stuff with the bendems) but what you have looks interesting,

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
grinchy said:
Thanks for the replies guys, so the general consensus is they are crappy, :D more for me then, i'll pick a few up carded
Checked on ebay and they don't sell for much, probably as noone wants them lol
Good luck on the sales , i'm at my spending limit this month (as i also bought some vintage stuff with the bendems) but what you have looks interesting,

i love em.. i have a few now and want to get one of each. they are so bad they are good.

itfciain

Grand Master
JuniorChubb said:
Iain is stocking up for the surge in popularity Bendems will gain after the next Farthest From :wink:

If Dave's as good as I think he is then you're all going to leave wanting them - and who better that
your favourite Jawa to supply you with your next fix

grinchy

Sith Lord
thats one way to sell an engine, :D
Well i got these in,(the pic was from the auction) and yeah they are godawfull looking things, but the individual carded versions i do like, and seeing as they didn't do that many i could feasibly complete a line, see what happens

grinchy

Sith Lord
Well i bought some more, and this time i was sober, :D , got seven of them for around a tenner, and i got a miscard to, a tusken on a han card, thats got to increase the value by at least fifty pence! :lol:
DSCF5611_zpsan9h16q2.jpg

DSCF5612_zpswedwctia.jpg

I've stuck to my guns and not paid more than a few quid a figure so far, but there are a couple of harder to find figures that i know i'll pay a bit extra for like the luke x wing

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Looking good bud. I think i have mine in star cases and its the first time the case is worth more than the moc :D The miscard is sweet aswell. I have only got to buy Fett, Luke Xwing and Gammy and im done :)

grinchy

Sith Lord
finally someone else who likes these things :D, sounds like you have a nice collection, you'll see someday they will be worth loads, and we will be laughing all the way to the bank :lol: yeah i know probably not!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom