Darth Vader Valuation

jkm0714

Hi,

I'm new to this so apologies if I've messed up by making a new thread instead of adding this to another!

I was wondering if anyone could help with a valuation on the following figure:

2002 New York City Toy Fair Darth Vader - signed by Dave Prowse.

I've seen prices for the figure alone vary quite a bit, but I have no idea how the signature will impact the value. As an addition, the figure is in perfect condition (i.e. no damage to the protruding lightsaber).

I'd be grateful for any opinions on the value of the figure!

Thanks! :D

chiffy

Sith Lord
Ive been after 1 of these for yonks to complete my silver run! Anyone got 1 spare? I can trade for a malgus, r2b1, gam guard TVC or would gladly buy for 20 sheets. Oh, and i couldnt care less wether it was signed by David Prowse or David Dickinson! Now that's the real deal :oops:

MarkG

Jedi Master
Prices for these have plummeted over the years.. when they were originally a NYTF exclusive, they were selling for well over £100 !

TRU then had it as a freebie for some promotion a few years later (cant remember exactly what for though). Prices from then on dropped to between £20 & £50 (on a good day)

It stopped becoming an exclusive and hard to find item after that as the market was flooded by them.

Dave Prowse is one of the easier signatures to get too, so I'd put your item at £30-£40.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom