New Releases

Vicky_SkyWalker

Youngling
inzaman said:
Vicky_SkyWalker said:
Does anyone know where I can find out about the new releases etc? :wink:
Is it the new releases this year, e.g. the 30th Anniversary and is it just the figures you are enquiring about?

Yes this year and next year?

maybe not just the figures but other things too..

inzaman

Sith Lord
Vicky_SkyWalker said:
gustie said:
http://www.rebelscum.com/TAC.asp

TAC line up...

Thankyou but are these release dates the same for the UK?

We were a couple of waves behind but we are now about level, if you purchase the TAC figures from Play for example then at the moment you will be level. For example i was in the US last week and the waves on the shelfs in TRU were the waves that Play had dispatched to me prior to leaving, except in the US not all the figures were on the shelves due to demand etc.
Where the UK is far behind is the Saga Legends line and the VTAC lines, i have not seen any of these in the shops yet, although admitedly i have not been over looking as i have placed my orders with Play.

lee gray

Sith Lord
was in my tesco today and they had a new wave in

they had 4-lom, han with carbonite machine, general mcquarrie lol and the mcquarrie snow trooper which looked ok

lee gray

Sith Lord
they put another wave out today so quick after last wave, this time it had the cincept han solo which looked pretty neat and r2d2 and spirit of anakin which looks crap, never had the 2 ewoks though. wonder why they never got the darth raven wave in as that was one figure i might have bought

hope thry get odie mandrill or whatever his name is as he looks cool

David Tree

Jedi Master
It's swings and roundabouts for release dates, sometimes the Uk are ahead of the US, sometimes behind. However any of the last known waves never hit the UK. It has always been the case since Episode 1. This is no fault of Hasbro, but more the buyer at the toy retailer end not being able to distinguish that they are the same product and going for 'the new line'.

Without Argos, Woolworths or Toys R Us putting in any orders, it becomes very unlikely that they hit highstreet retail. This leaves UK independants (Forbidden Planet included) to buy from UK distributors like Paugus and Toy Revolution, so it is always worth supporting local toy shops and dealers as they have to pay higher prices and go further than retail giants. If people don't support, they won't bother ordering as the 50p made on each figure sold (and I ain't kidding) isn't enough to support a business or a home.

Dave.

lee gray

Sith Lord
went into tesco today and they got cool new evolution sets in with darth bane and vaders apprentice plus the fett legacy, quite nice sets but at 20 pound a go

col

Padawan
Any chance of a few pictures of these new ones in the shops,im new to it and dont know what to look out for and how much? cheers :)

gustie

Sith Lord
here is the TAC McQuarrie Concept Figures that i have

i managed to swipe the display box too :)

TACs.jpg

the Luke in the pic in the back was given to me by jaymassive on this forum - he found it in his back lane behind his house - how random lol

col

Padawan
This was the box the transformers vehicles were in,i had the box and two vehicles in my basket before i realised they were transformers,so put em back on the shelf,not my interest,talk about dissapointed when i realised,and there was nothing else on the shelf either.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom