Black Series bargain..!

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I was in the shopping centre in Redhill the other day when my little un' made a beeline for the toyshop. As I persued her inside I clocked some various Star Wars toys including a few of the original 6 inch black series figures. I had a look and dug out a rather dog-eared original Han and a Greedo. They were 18.99 each and in a right state, prob been there for a couple of years! I took them up to the counter and asked the girl if they could "do anything" on these? I said they were buggered and had been there forever. She said she had to call someone then a few minutes later she says she can do them half price! So I bought them. They're actually quite cool, I'm going to open them and maybe make a diorama or display them together somehow. Just goes to show, if you don't ask, you don't get :D

SOJ

Sith Lord
Haggling for Han, love it. Before I decided to go purely vintage a couple of years back I had the first couple waves of these including the Han and Greedo. Paid £20 for each of them.

If I hadnt got completly out of modern I would have definatley carried on with the 6 inch. They rock.

lee gray

Sith Lord
I use to think the large scale black series figures were meant to be the cream of the crop with extra detailed accessories and major character's but even these are now coming with **** details such as kylo rens saber and bringing out 2 second of screen time characters

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
lee gray said:
I use to think the large scale black series figures were meant to be the cream of the crop with extra detailed accessories and major character's but even these are now coming with **** details such as kylo rens saber and bringing out 2 second of screen time characters

Far out - I thought it was just me. Kylo is terrible. I collect the Sith Lords, but I just can't bring myself to buy this one it looks so bad. AND, why is there another Vader already?

Crikey!!

Pat

Collins1987

Padawan
Seen some of the new 3 3/4 inch black series the other day and they all looked poor quality and the faces were particularly awful on them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom