The Force Awakens toy line

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Hi guys,

With the forthcoming movie The Force Awakens the toy line by Disney/ Hasbro is spreading. I took a look at it and my first impressions give some mixed emotions. For example I really dislike the new Millenium Falcon by Disney/ Hasbro, but also some other vehicles out of the new toy line. So I must valuate this by my own taste and eventually bought two figures I like: Kylo Ren from the Black Series (6") and a First Order Stormtrooper (regular) action figure (see pics). Although I rather wanted to buy a First Order Stormtrooper from the Black Series, but toy shops in the Netherlands have little to none stock at the moment :cry:

What do you think of this toy line?

Kylo Ren.jpg
First Order Stormtrooper.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
I like the new line, both the six inch and the smaller figures, but i don't like the new falcon, i thought they would bring back the bigger one from a couple of years ago, this new one with the gimmicky nerf thing attached doesn't do anything for me

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
grinchy said:
I like the new line, both the six inch and the smaller figures, but i don't like the new falcon, i thought they would bring back the bigger one from a couple of years ago, this new one with the gimmicky nerf thing attached doesn't do anything for me

I agree mate, this new Millenium Falcon has just little play value and is in no comparison to earlier versions. Also saw the new Micro Machines playsets and don't like them too. They are quite simple and look dull, I doubt the play value of these sets. I guess I will go for the smaller and bigger action figures :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom