Poe's X-Wing

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Not sure if anyone else has been following any reviews of the 3 3/4" vehicles but they look of really poor quality, especially the x-wing.
I know someone put up that Zavvi pre-order link a week or so ago, they've still got it listed so I'd go for that if you really want it.

The nose cone and cannons are all warped out the pack - and can you believe the figure it comes with doesn't even fit inside properly????!!!
Christ sake Hasbro, WTF is the problem these days?!!

[youtube]djYPwqp-57M[/youtube].

[youtube]cKbgcNbz9AE[/youtube]

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
That is actually quite shocking and I would not be very happy to find the guns like that in the box.

Rubber nose cone as well. Any reason for that or is it stupid EU laws on health and safety gone mad again. Can't have a hard pointy front nose as it might poke a kids eye out!!!!

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
wow.. that is piss poor. Sad thing is, why would Hasbro even care? Quality control department must have been on holiday. Looks rushed and not pack tested, or ship tested, or heat tested or anything tested.

But, people will buy it.. and if it gets recalled (which it wont) then the bendy x-wing becomes an instant collectable. :lol:

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
One of the lead vehicles from a new line, of a film that quite possibly might be the biggest grossing ever - and they bring out stuff like this? I really don't know what Hasbro is up to these days. The quality has been dropping past few years but I was hoping for a resurgence with a new SW movie.

I had put in a preorder with Zavvi but I'm considering cancelling it after seeing these. :(

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pretty cool looking X-Wing but the quality is really shocking. I didn't see how those cannons became bent in the box and if so, WTF? And as for the hassle getting the figure in the cockpit. Wow, they've really let the side down and more than usual.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
I cancelled my Zavvi order a few days ago after seeing the reviews :( My boys have got the Speeder Bike and Walker and they're both decent quality. The TIE is supposed to be good as well. A bit baffled at the shite quality of the X-Wing...

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Anyone opened one of these up yet over here?
Interesting to see if they're all as bad as the reviews! :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I was disappointed with Kilo Rens lightsaber it snapped same day my son was given it. :?

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
I don't know about these TFA toys, especially those meant for the small action figures. Watched many reviews on YouTube about Poe's X-Wing, but they all seem to have bent laser canons. And I really don't like this grey and orange color scheme on the X-Wing. I guess I will spend none to less money on these toys. The only acceptable toy line from the new movie are the 6" figures from the Black Series. Although Kylo Ren's lightsaber is a little bit shite, I like the 6" first order stormtrooper, captain phasma and first order snowtrooper figure. This may become the cheapest Xmas since years.... :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom