Limited Edition Star Wars Make-Up by CoverGirl.

teresa27

Hi all!
I am new to the forum and read the instructions so here we go - my name is Teresa Cheely, I am from Birmingham, UK but recently moved to Baton Rouge Louisiana, USA.

I am selling some limited edition Star Wars make-up for the make-up fans & collectors out there, it is not and won't be available in UK stores.
It is on pre-sale online here in the States, but only deliverable within the States, that is how I came about acquiring what I am selling, as I am a big Star Wars (and make-up) fan. I was going to sell on EBay, but as I just opened up a new American EBay account, EBay now requires a little more experience from their sellers and doesn't let 'fairly new' sellers sell internationally.

I have a set of six lipsticks, that I really just want to sell as a set for £70, which includes international first class postage.
They are full size and include three 'light-side' shades and three 'dark-side' shades in;
- Purple 50 0.12 oz (3.4 g) #50
- Red 30 0.12 oz (3.4 g) #30
- Nude 70 0.12 oz (3.4 g) # 70
- Lilac 20 0.12 oz (3.4 g) #20
- Gold 40 0.12 oz (3.4 g) #40
- Silver 10 0.12 oz (3.4 g) # 10

I also have a bunch of mascaras, selling individually (but as many as you want) - £20 each (includes shipping, if more than one is purchased then £15 each). They either have light-side or dark-side quotes on the tubes and I have;
5 x 'MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU'
2 x 'YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE'
2 x 'I FEEL THE GOOD IN YOU'
1 x 'LUMINOUS BEINGS ARE WE'
4 x 'INDEED YOU ARE POWERFUL'
6 x 'IMMUNE TO THE LIGHT'

Please see photos below :) (click for a better view)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom