Thinking about selling my modern pieces - valuation please

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Hi Guys

Not often I post in this section, but I do have a few nice modern MOC's which I have been toying with selling as I sort of bought them on whim a few years back, when for the ones I really liked the sculpts of, but they don't really gel with the rest of my collection so would appreciate a valuation on them to see if its worth selling them, all the MOC's are dead mint having come to me in a trade box & spent a lot of time in it till I got them out on display a year back, they have all been in star cases the entire time with no natural sun light so are pretty much as new with no damage or defects, most are unpunched as well, I still have the white box for the fett & the Hasbro shipping box for them to go in, all from the vintage collection bar the woolies exclusive vader which has never been out of the clamshell thing.

I also have jabba's dancers which has the tape cut at one end, minimal shelf wear.

& finally a droids 3 pack, never been out of the box & mint.

Not included a photo, but I do also have a Gentle giants droids 3 pack which has been graded & scored 90, as far as I am aware its the only pack of this kind to have been graded at UKG as the case alone was close to 100 quid & its bloody huge,can add a photo or2 if there is any interest & its actually worth selling.

Sorry about the camera flash, it'd got dark by the time I remembered to do the photos

Attachments

• IMGP0345.JPG
    IMGP0345.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 327
  • IMGP0346.JPG
    IMGP0346.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 327
  • IMGP0347.JPG
    IMGP0347.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 327

Ian_C

Jedi Master
I sold my Jabba's Dancers for about the equivalent of £9.

The TVC are all over the place. A couple of those are decent figures (Gamorrean, Grievous, Fetts), so best to compare each individually on ebay.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom