Is This Rare? (1996) Kenner Tri Logo Boba Fett (Alternative Paintjob)

ukdino

Hey all, new to the forum.

I was just looking through my collection wondering if I had anything boxed that might be worth anything. I noticed I have 2 Boba Fett figures (By Kenner) which are the same but one has a different paint job to the other, or should I say; lack of paint... I remember buying both when I was younger just because of this. I've tried searching around in the web but can't find anyone else that has one of these with this paint job. All the ones I keep finding are the same as the right hand model.

Here's a pic:

DSC2795_DxO.jpg

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
Bootyhunter said:
ukdino said:
. I've tried searching around in the web but can't find anyone else that has one of these with this paint job. All the ones I keep finding are the same as the right hand model.

Here's a pic:

DSC2795_DxO.jpg

Like this one?

http://www.actionfigurehq.com/products/star-wars-potf-2-boba-fett--shadows-of-the-empire-.html :D

PM sent (top right corner of screen)

ukdino

Jediknight3263827 said:
only ever seen the bespin boba in the twin pack with ig88 sote
have you checked the seal to see if its been resealed?

Yes, I've checked the seal and it's not been resealed. I take it the bespin is a colour variation of his armor?

Ian_C

Jedi Master
I was going to suggest the same thing, that somehow it got packed with the SOTE version. Could be a factory error, like how sometimes vintage figures were packed with incorrect weapons.

Ian

Lee Bullock

Jedi Knight
20 years ago that would have been hot property, these days I dunno... I suppose there may be a generation now who grew up on POTF2...

Ian_C

Jedi Master
I just noticed, it's a SOTE Fett as well as the backpack. Straighter left leg, and different paint, especially on the wrist gauntlets and gloves.

I can find zero info on this as a legit variant. So, I would say it's either a production error, or a really good reseal.

Ian

ukdino

Ian_C said:
I just noticed, it's a SOTE Fett as well as the backpack. Straighter left leg, and different paint, especially on the wrist gauntlets and gloves.

I can find zero info on this as a legit variant. So, I would say it's either a production error, or a really good reseal.

Ian

When I bought them I got them from a Woolworths shop back when we used to have Woolworths here in the UK. At the time they used to get things in before the other major retailers so I bought most of my stuff from there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom