New Collector :)

bwarrp

Hello!

I am new to collecting after owning many of the POTF2 figures when they were first released as a youngster.

Looking for some advice on where to start with my collection! Also if someone can tell me an accurate website for prices?

I've managed to snap up a Tri Logo - Transition - Luke Skywalker for £7!

Others I have seen on eBay for £100+ !?!

How accurate are the prices?

Look forward to contributing more often as my collection grows!

Laurence

Stronghold

Padawan
Welcome to the forum Laurence

If you have not done so already feel free to make a small introduction post :)
it's a good way to introduce yourself to the whole community

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3797

AS for price's you can ask for a valuation on most things, people are very honest and will give you a very honest opinion.

We have a lot of experienced collectors that love to share the knowledge they have built up.

Again welcome to the forum make yourself at home :)
oh and as a collector say goodbye to any free space you have in the house lol

Stronghold
(Rich)

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
That's a good price for a transition bubble MOC. Was it being sold as such or had the seller missed it?

Back in the 90's these variations commanded premium prices but the prices have cooled right off as collectors ditched many post 95 collections in the early 2000's. The demand isn't there as much so don't collect for value, just collect what you like and what tickles your own nostalgia button. I bought a few POTF2 trilogos back recently because they got me back in to collecting SW and I've got a soft spot for them. :D

I sold my POTF2 collection years back including a couple of trilogo transitions, think I got 50 odd quid for one 12 years ago. God, when I think of the prices that those long sabre versions with the THX leaflets went for in 1995 and now you can pick them up for a fiver!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom