Vintage Collection 3 Packs

bkchi

Hello! I'm trying to get some information about the TVC action figure 3 packs as they were sold in Europe. In the U.S. 11 were released in all, and only in English. The European ones had six or eight different languages on them, and for some reason are impossible to find. The only two sets I can find are the last two, the green droids set and the Boba Fett villains set. No other sets are to be found on either US or UK Amazon or eBay, and nobody on either side of the Atlantic seems to know anything about them. I emailed Hasbro and they blew me off.

Were the same 11 sets released in Europe? Were they all released with the multilingual packaging? Can any of them be had today? Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hey Bob - good to see you posting on SWFUK :D
If anyone can help this (very nice) chap out with info please do.

I was looking round several wee comic store style shops last week but couldn't find anything other than the easy ones you listed,
Hope you find what you are looking for - I know you've been looking for a long time

Colin.

bkchi

Colin! I hope you're well. Yes, I'm still on the hunt. I've decided to take the search here to SWFUK. If nobody here knows then I suppose nobody knows. It's amazing how difficult these are to find! Either they were made in very small quantities, or they were all opened as toys and nobody thought to collect them. Of course, I would have been better served to search four or five years ago when they came out, but nothing can be done about that now.

Merry Christmas to you. Let me know if there's anything you need from the U.S.!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom