Captain Phasma figure

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Was talking to some one the other day at the toy fair and they said the figure was becoming rare already is that true? Thanks

lejackal

Grand Master
Maybe harder to find in shops but Yak Face on Trilogo isn't rare so I seriously doubt a mass produced Hasbro/Disney figure is after a couple of months unless they all got binned after watching the film

MarkG

Jedi Master
I think it's down to area distribution and what stores get them.

Couldn't find one for ages down here, whilst more up north had decent supply. There seems to be a fair few down here now.

Had a similar issue with the Snowtrooper.

chiffy

Sith Lord
I must admit that i couldnt get hold of a Phasma where i live oop north but a couple of kind friends on here sorted me out so imo the bitch was teh hardest to get hold of.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
No idea about now but when they first came out I got Phasma straight away. I'm in Liverpool so maybe the up north thing is right.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Hi guys never though of that. I'm up north yer maybe. Did manage to get one last one though.

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
I bought 4 Captain Phasma figures and sold 2 of them. They are kind of hard to find here in the netherlands. Still searching for a snowtrooper :(

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Funny you say that about the snow trooper have seen them in the store round here. But last of Phasma

Bobablade13

I picked up a phasma, Rey and kylo ren for my 4 year old nephew as a Christmas prezie. Bought them all from toysrus for a tenner each the week they were released. Then I noticed these 3 figures becoming very hard to find in most shops compared to the rest (around Yorkshire). I did a bad thing.... I decided to keep them myself and instead got him the falcon with the 3 figures included. Glad I did now looking at what some folk are willing to pay for them - kylo and phasma = £20 and Rey =£30!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom